In Need of Support Through IVF Cycle

Hello. I am undergoing my second ivf cycle (my first try was a year ago) and it was unsuccessful :grr: so i felt like i needed support through this second cycle. So far Iv gone through egg collection and because of a moderate case of OHS my eggs were frozen which i seriously didn’t want to be the case, but it is what it is.
So anyway, I’m basically waiting for my menstrul cycle now which should be later this week, and then i have to go see my doctor. Im not sure what treatment we’ll start but i was given cyclogest pessaries after my egg collection and i know i’ll be instructed to start using them.
im very nervous and anxious, i really want this to work but i feel like there isnt much i can do.

:cross: and :babydust: ! I hope everything goes well for you!

You will find a lot of support on this forum. You should join a FET November group. I have heard of a lot woman who have successful FET’s cycle. I was alone on my first cycle and decided to join on my second for the support and advice. :cross: I hope this cycle is the one for you!!!

Thanks for your kind words! I seriously hope it does work this time because I feel like I don’t have it in me to go through it another time. I’m dying for this to work, like my heart literally aches when I see newborns. I’m trying to be positive and trying to be as stress free as possible. I’ll let you know how it goes