In the waiting lounge

Sometimes I find it hard to be sitting in the waiting lounge at the doctors. After 4 years and several miscarriages, it is really hard not to feel really sad/ angry to be surrounded by so many many happy bumps!

I am a nice positive person normally. I’m not usually envious. Normally, i have the capacity share the joy of others. Not today. Sometimes, just sometimes, it makes me want to scream, sitting here in this waiting lounge for the past hour.

There, I’ve said it.

I feel you.You are not alone and there is nothing wrong with feeling that way every now and then ,its part of IF and a natural one at that. If you can manage to be happy and positive all the time when dealing wt IF I would seriously think something is wrong wt you. Thank God for places like this where one can vent and be understood by others who have gone or are going through the same things. That being said I’m sorry any of us has to go through this and I hope you feel better.

I know, I have many pregannt friends and most days I am happy for them but when someone complains about their pregnancy I just turn into someone I don’t like. They should be able to vent but some days I just can’t take it. I pray for strength for all of us that we can be our ideal selves in this not odeal situation. But dont beat yourself for being human.

Thank you both for your kindness and support. Gosh, its such a relief to connect with others who understand exactly the extreme emotions we experience. It is heaven sent to have forums like these. Have felt really isolated in my struggle to conceive, somehow, no one can understand unless been in the same situation, try as they might.

I wish you both and others on this forum all the best.