Inciid

GOOD MORNING LADIES!!!

I JUST GOT THE BEST NEWS EVER. :dance: :dance: MY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FOR INCIID WAS ACCEPTED AND APPROVED TODAY. I AM SO EXCITED!!!:thankyou: OUR NEXT STEP IS TO ACCEPT THE SCHOLARSHIP AND PICK A DOCTOR. WE ALSO HAVE TO RAISE $3500.00 THROUGH A FUNDRAISING EVENT. I REALLY WOULD LIKE YOU LADIES TO ASSIST ME IN MY EFFORT. I NEED FUNDRAISING IDEAS ETC. THEY DON’T HAVE ANY HERE IN SC SO OF COURSE WE WILL HAVE TO TRAVEL. IM SO NERVOUS I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

PLEASE ANY ADVISE WOULD BE HELPFUL.

congratulations!! That is incredible!! as for fundraising - one of my favorites is a cake/pie auction where you and your friends/family make a bunch of different cakes and pies and then auction them off. We have done this at churches, at military functions, at PTA meetings etc. Never done it for IVF, but there is a first time for everything, right?

Congrats!!! :clap: Is there a walk/run you can do to raise some money? Shoot start a webpage and email it out to all your friends If 300 gave $10 you will be almost on your way… You can count my $10 as the first…

Good luck and keep us posted.

Alicia