Infertility in my 20's :(

I have had hormonal problems my whole life (i got a period only once when i was about 14 and then never got it again unless i was on birth control) but no one ever told me i would have a problem having kids. And i’ve been going to the best doctors forever. They all told me that i would just need to stimulate my ovaries with hormones and that i would be fine.

Now i am 27 and it looks like i have low ovarian reserve AND low quality eggs!!?? :frowning:

I just did my first round of IVF and it was unsuccessful. They removed 7 eggs, 3 of which fertilized, and none of which developed.

My FSH is 12.5 and my AMH is 0.55

Anyone else here have a similar issue and have been successful?

If I have low quality eggs does that mean that ALL of my eggs are low quality or is there I change I have some good quality ones?

Desperate for good news …

I just wanted to offer you some support on this. I am not going through the same situation as you but there are so many women on this forum that are going through the same situation. This place is so helpful and full of knowledgeable women. Hope you get the answers and the :bfp: that you are looking for!

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Dl58 – I’m not in the same situation but have been dealing with infertility since the age of 18. I have had two early miscarriages, two chemical pregnancies and one very recent ectopic pregnancy. My RE assumes my history of RPL is due to egg quality (chromosome issues). I believe there are some vitamins you can take to improve egg quality ask you’re RE. CoQ10 might be one of them. Also I believe your stimming protocol can help improve your egg quality? Hopefully some of the other ladies will chime in and help answer some of your questions. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Best wishes and don’t give up. :grouphug: [/FONT][/SIZE]

I have a situation similar to yours! I am 22 years old and I had a highest fsh of 25 and a lowest of 11. My amh is .21 yikes! I JUST had a successful round of injectibles! Despite depressing numbers, it can happen! My re always told me it may just take longer since our ovaries have small amounts of “healthy eggs”. Don’t give up! Let me know I you have any other questions :slight_smile: sending you warm wishes!