Infertility Solution

I am also in the same condition.
I can’t get pregnant and i don’t know the reason for it too.
The doctors are also unable to find the reason for this.
I have gone through extensive testings but the doctors are also unable to find the main cause for my infertility.
They can’t tell the main problem.
I have been trying to conceive from last 10 years now.
But still i didn’t conceived.
As doctors can’t tell the main cause of my infertility i guess i will go for surrogacy now.
I live in Bulgaria where surrogacy is prohibited.
I heard there are many clinics for infertility treatment in Ukraine.
I read about many clinics there from these forums.
I have found a clinic from Ukraine.People talk mostly about this clinic.
I will contact this clinic and will consult them about my problem.
Surrogacy is very popular there so i guess i will also have a baby from surrogacy.

Hello Roxie! Just went through your story! Well, All I can tell you is that you need to be strong! Yes! I know that’s not easy. But, yeah! 10 years is really a huge period dear. I myself also trying for 6 years. But, I’ve PCOS. It’s really tough for me. So, yeah! I think going for surrogacy procedure will be ideal for a woman like you. My cousin sister also had her procedure in Ukraine last year. She had HYS years ago, which made her unable to conceive. So, yeah! Anyway! Wishing you all the best with your journey. I hope you conceive. xx

hi there. I hope you are doing great. I think TCC is one of the hardest times a woman can go through. it was really tough for me when I first miscarried my marriage started to lead to failure. my husband divorced me and I was all alone. it was so painful for me, I think no one is infertile by choice. during my second marriage, I went for surrogacy, it was such an amazing experience. I have a baby boy and a girl both through surrogacy. I have a happy family. it is because I never gave up on hope. so no matter what happens ladies just stay strong and stay hopeful. there is always a way for you, science has improved ways of living. I hope everything turns out well for you. stay blessed.

Hi Roxy. I defo can relate to your story. I’ve also been trying athough no success. May I ask you what treatment did you have before? I mean surrogacy sounds like the last resort to me and I wouldn’t think about it and wouldn’t stick to this option if haven’t tried everything else. I am going thru IUI now and if no go, then IVF must do it I believe. But surrogacy is so risky, expensive and all! However, wish you only luck no matter what you choose

My story is same as yours. I have also faced infertility for a very long time. I can understand the circumstances that you are going through. I think you’d now go for some artificial treatment. Surrogacy, IVF, and IUI are some prominent treatments in this regard. Among them, surrogacy is very commonly practiced! However, the final decision will be yours.

It is a shame the doctors cannot find an issue. It is more painful in my opinion. You know there is something wrong. You dont know what. It frustrates you. It does me at least. Dont know if it affects you or not. In any case, It is good you are going for surrogacy. It can really change your condition. You have been suffering for very long. It is unfortunate that you have to travel for it too. Just because the country doesn’t consider it to be important. I hate this culture. It is something that needs to be accepted. Wish you all the best of luck on your journey.

Don’t lose hope. Soon you will conceive. I was also trying to conceive from last 17 years but had no luck with it. I conceived for 3 times but resulted in miscarriages at different stages thrice. Now i am 43 years old and we want to have a baby. But we both know well that i can’t have a baby naturally. so we have decided to go for surrogacy as our last option. Soon we will contact a good surrogacy related clinic and we will start our journey of surrogacy. Good luck to you for your TTC.

Hey! How are you doing? Sad to hear about your condition. Well If the case is that doctors can’t really explain the reason for infertility. So that’s nothing but unexplained infertility. And there you seriously can’t predict about whats actually wrong. 10 years is no doubt a big number and to survive with these huge numbers is no less than a great struggle. I would appreciate you about how you finally made a decision to come over your infertility. And would encourage you to do as much as you can. If you would find some good in this. Then fine. You are good to go.

I’m very sorry to hear about your infertility. I know how you must be feeling. It is the worst feeling ever to know that you can’t give birth to your child. You have to be confident! Don’t let infertility take over your life. Surrogacy is a blessing for people like us. It is benefitting many couples around the globe. You should definitely go for it. 10 years is a very long time. You’ve waited too long. It’s high time you take a step for yourself. You deserve to be happy, mate. You’ll find surrogacy very reasonable in Ukraine if you’re planning to get it done from there. I wish you have a wonderful process done. Good Luck!

Hey. I hope you are doing well. I am really sorry to know about your infertility. You are not alone in this struggle. Look around you. You’ll find so many other women in the same boat. Stay strong. I am glad that you are going for surrogacy. Sending baby dust to your way. Good luck!

Ukraine is very popular for its clinics regarding infertility. I have been there in Ukraine myself. there are a number of clinics in Ukraine for infertility solutions.
I was infertile due to hysterectomy cancer. I was cancer free after sometime but it resulted in my total infertility. My husband decided that we will go for surrogacy to have a child. here in Japan surrogacy is prohibited. So we moved to Ukraine for surrogacy. There we found a very good clinic which is best for its surrogacy. We started our surrogacy journey at that clinic. Clinic founded a good surrogate for us. Then we went through the whole process and everything was just perfect. Now our surrogate is pregnant with our twin daughters. We are so happy that we will finally have our baby with us.
We will be flying to Ukraine once the clinic let us know the delivery date of our surrogate.
This is the story of our surrogacy journey.
Good luck to you friend.

I felt really bad to learn about your infertility. I have some idea about your feelings. It is very awful feeling to know that one can’t conceive a child. You have to be strong and optimist! Don’t let infertility to disturb your life. Surrogacy is such a great blessing of science. It has benefited many infertile couples. You should go for the treatment. This is such a very long duration. You’ve wasted a lot of time in TTC. Now, its time for you to take some serious step. You really deserve to be a mother. A very prominent clinic in Europe is offering infertility treatment in economic packages. I’m sure that this time, your dream will come true. Wishing you a blast of luck!

Hi. You are right. Surrogacy is sometimes only solution for fertility. After my miscarriages I had no other option. So I chose surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe which was an affordable clinic. They provided me with a healthy surrogate for surrogacy. I was so upset but I didnt lose hope. I have a baby now. I have no other worries in my life.

Greetings. You are correct. Surrogacy is once in a while answer for infertility. I have faced infertility for 10 years. This surrogacy was the only choice I had. So I picked surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe which was a reasonable facility. They gave me a sound surrogate for surrogacy. I was so disturbed however I didnt lose trust. I have a child now. I have no different stresses throughout my life.

Hey. So sad to hear. TTC is the pathetic situation a women can face. Don’t worry about anything. Every woman wants to have babies and to become a mother. Children are the greatest blessing indeed. I also tried to conceive for long time. Later I found that I had Cervix Incompetence disease. Due to which I was left Infertile. It was devastating. I went for treatment but that was all in vain. So all of the sudden I came to know about surrogacy through my friend. She suggested me to go for that It was like the last option left. I decided to go for it to a clinic in Europe. There They provided me with a surrogate. They medically tested her first she was all fine for taking baby . So after that, she got pregnant after few weeks.She gave birth to a baby. And after a long time my wish was fulfilled . I am so happy that I made a wonderful decision. I hope it would help you too.

IVF also didn’t brought any luck for me. I went through different cycles of IVF but nothing positive. Before IVF i also tried IUI but there was also no luck there for me as well. Than we came to know about surrogacy. Many people around me keep talking of it. So i was curious whats the success rate if this method? So i joined different forums to know more about it. Here on forums many people are talking about it. Many people are sharing their success stories at different clinics. From the peoples journeys i learnt alot about surrogacy. People are mostly talking about the best clinics regarding surrogacy. People share their experiences about different clinics. I learn from their experiences. I have also decided that i will go for surrogacy. I have told my husband about it and he is positive too about this. Bulgaria is not allowing surrogacy. So probably we will move to Ukraine.

Hey there. How are you doing? I hope its all well. I am really sorry to hear about your infertility. I hope you get what you want. Surrogacy is really a great option. take care.

Good evening. I’m from Ukraine, Kharkov.Sama was twice a surrogate mother for a family where a woman for 7 years had a pregnancy failure for 4-5 months of pregnancy. Now I’m working with an assistance agency for infertile families of any complexity. Our company works with many clinics and countries. I have been taking care of myself at the company and I am very glad that I gave birth to a girl for a wonderful family and the second time a twins (boy, girl)! Ukraine is very big and many agencies and clinics are also deceiving families in need !!! we came across clinics that ie cheat and Nida performance guarantees dogovora.Nestalknites with them in the program. Good luck to you

It is really sorry to learn about your infertility. It is hard to acccept for a woman that she can’t have a baby of her own. it is tormening. It is heart breaking. It is still a lucky thing for you that you have reached the solution. Surrogacy will surely be helpful for your happy future. It would mean a complete new life. Surrogacy is an assisted reproduction procedure that is carried out with the help of a surrogate mom. The sperms and eggs are placed in the womb of the surrogate. She then goes through the regular pregnancy procedures. The most stuff important thing in all this process is to choose the surrogate very carefully. Choice of the clinic is also essential. Before going for surrogacy do not forget to complete the legal processes. It will be helpful in post surrogacy days. I know you understand how lucky you are to have this option knocking on your door. Keep sharing your journey of surrogacy. Wishing you all the best.

hello Hun. how are you now? i hope you are well. i am so touched by your story. please do not lose hope. surrogacy might be your escape. it will bring you happiness. the cutest baby soon. i will pray for you. you should go for it. clinic in Ukraine give accommodation too. provide good food too. i’m so happy you finally thought about this. give it a try. may the odds be in your favor. sending you baby dust. bye.