Infertility Story

Don’t worry dear it happens to most of us. There is no need to be worried off. I am also infertile. I was also TTC (trying to conceive) from past 10 years but had no luck. My husband now said me to go for surrogacy. I have heard that it is the best solution for infertility today. I live in Bulgaria so now i have decided to move to Ukraine for surrogacy. I have heard there are any good clinics regarding surrogacy. My husband is with me and he is always there to support you.

Best wishes.

I’m so sorry that you had to face all this. Infertility is terrible. It is the worst feeling ever that you can’t give birth to your baby. Thanks to these assisted conceptions that life is easy now. Unexplained infertility damages you. I’m glad you chose to go for surrogacy. It is a blessing for people like us. 10 years is a pretty long time, dear. You’ve waited so long. I’ve heard many positive reviews about this clinic. Stay strong and have patience. I hope you have an amazing surrogacy process done and become a mother soon. If you still have any questions, do let me know. I’ll do my best to clear your confusions. Lots of love and prayers for you!

hey dear. how are you? I’m so happy you finally made a good desccion. i know its hard to cope up with infertitly. my sister had osteroporsis disease. she is under surrogacy now in ukraine. accommodation is provided to her. work is really professional. we have our hopes high. let’s see what happens. ill pray for you. just stay strong. keep sane. just go for it. keep me updated. sending you baby dust.

Hi Roxie, How are you? Sorry about your infertility. I am in the same boat with you. I have tried to conceive last year but couldn’t. After diagnosis, Doctor said that cause of my infertility is Chromosomal abnormality. That was a heartbreaking news for me. I was became hopeless that I will never be a mum ever. My DH husband always says to me life never ends here. We must find an alternate. Then I came to know about surrogacy. It was like an angel to me. I was searching for a clinic and your post give a suggestion.
thanks a lot dear. My all wishes are for you. keep updating me. it would be helpful for me.

Hi there! how are you doing? I hope you are doing fine. We are doing great. I read your post. TTC is very tough. It requires a lot of patience. I am sorry that you are infertile. I am too. I had my baby through surrogacy. I think you should go for it too. If you think IVF or IUI is the option that is right for you then you should go for it. It is your choice at the end of the day. I just hope you become a mother soon. Take care. Best of luck.

Hi! It is very bad to hear what you had gone through. It is very difficult to pass through this. But it is a positive thing that you are not losing hope. Good to know that you are looking forward and surrogacy is the best option. I am an infertile lady. I am a mother of a surrogate son. Surrogacy proved like a blessing for me. It is just like a miracle for the people like us. Do not worry about the process. It is the safest way. I chose surrogacy because of its success rate. So I would also suggest you go for surrogacy. It really helps. I hope best for you. Take care and stay blessed

Hi there! how are you doing? I hope you are doing fine. We are doing great. I read your post. TTC is very tough. It requires a lot of patience. I am sorry that you are infertile. I am too. I had my baby through surrogacy. I think you should go for it too. If you think IVF or IUI is the option that is right for you then you should go for it. It is your choice at the end of the day. I just hope you become a mother soon. Take care. Best of luck.

Such a great piece of news to read, hun! Congratulations! I’m so happy for you and that you have nothing to regret about using biotexcom for surrogacy. We came back there again for a sibling:hugs: I know we’re in the right hands so nothing to worry about. This time we’re using another donor. We hope we’ll have our baby#2 soon with them. As for surrogacy I know pretty much about the process from the clinic’s staff. Once I had a good talk with my dr who was kind to explain the smallest details. Actually she was surprised when I asked her about the surrogacy process at biotex. She reasured us we were going the right way with donor egg ivf and there was no need on counting on surrogacy at all. But you know I felt I wanted to kill two birds with one stone then so wanted to know. Fortunately, she was absolutely right. It took us 2 shots with donor eggs to conceive a beautiful healthy baby.
Thank you for your story and time taken to share it with us. It’s so inspiring. Would love to know how are the things going now…Be blessed always x

Hope you’re well, luv. Just wanted to wish you good luck with your journey. I know it’s some time since your post, so probably you’ve got some good news so far. What stage with surrogacy are you at currently? May I ask you, was it chromosomal abnormalty of your embies dr told you about? what were his suggestions? Did he advice pgd for example? Do update, hun, hoping for you.

Well IUI is good for the couples with male infertility factor. So it’s a nice option to try unless the eggs are fine and healthy enough for the procedure. Personally I think there are more chances with ivf when dr suspects the problems of both. But this is my opinion only. I’m not hinting anyone onto peculiar procedure. This choice must be based on medical history and test results of both. Dr and the couple are the ones to make the final wise decision.

While surrogacy is not without its challenges for intended parents, it is often the answer to years of hard work and frustration for hopeful couples and individuals who have tried unsuccessfully to add to their families. Intended parents may face fewer restrictions with surrogacy than with adoption; those who cannot adopt due to agency restrictions on factors like age can still pursue surrogacy. Surrogates have already carried other pregnancies and have a proven uterus, increasing their chances of successfully carrying a surrogate pregnancy. This may make surrogacy more likely to be successful than fertility treatments for intended parents. Surrogacy gives intended parents more control and peace of mind throughout the pregnancy than they usually have with fertility treatments or adoption. I have been through surrogacy in Bio tex com clinic and they are the best. You need not to worry. You are in safe hands with them.

I’ve been through ivf (DE) shots with biotex. It took us 2 rounds actually to conceive our girl. I’m 43 yrs old now. And we both understood we wanted more kids. With this very purpose we called the clinic some time ago and defined the date of the consultation. The girl answering seemed not surprised at all when we told we were coming back. She smiled and said ‘‘welcome guys, we were waiting for you’’ Which made me smile her way…This is incredible to know the clinic does care about its IP. Also it sounds like we aren’t the only ones who told they were coming back…To cut my story short, they matched another beautiful donor for us. This sweet lady prduced a lot of healthy egg for us, only 2 of them didn’t fertilize. We got fully prepared to have our A grade embies placed inside me, hoping for they’ll grow into a cute sibling for our daughter. GL and prayers needed.
I just wanted to say our first experience with them is the most positive one. We’d passed 2 rounds ivf with oe before, but frankly speaking I didn’t feel comfortable with that clinic. Their lab seemed to spill the embies on the floor and then want you to pay extra for that…
So I fully agree the clinic’s choiceis the vital one.