Infertility Story

Don’t worry dear it happens to most of us. There is no need to be worried off. I am also infertile. I was also TTC (trying to conceive) from past 10 years but had no luck. My husband now said me to go for surrogacy. I have heard that it is the best solution for infertility today. I live in Bulgaria so now i have decided to move to Ukraine for surrogacy. I have heard there are any good clinics regarding surrogacy. My husband is with me and he is always there to support you.

Best wishes.

I’m so sorry that you had to face all this. Infertility is terrible. It is the worst feeling ever that you can’t give birth to your baby. Thanks to these assisted conceptions that life is easy now. Unexplained infertility damages you. I’m glad you chose to go for surrogacy. It is a blessing for people like us. 10 years is a pretty long time, dear. You’ve waited so long. I’ve heard many positive reviews about this clinic. Stay strong and have patience. I hope you have an amazing surrogacy process done and become a mother soon. If you still have any questions, do let me know. I’ll do my best to clear your confusions. Lots of love and prayers for you!

hey dear. how are you? I’m so happy you finally made a good desccion. i know its hard to cope up with infertitly. my sister had osteroporsis disease. she is under surrogacy now in ukraine. accommodation is provided to her. work is really professional. we have our hopes high. let’s see what happens. ill pray for you. just stay strong. keep sane. just go for it. keep me updated. sending you baby dust.

Hi Roxie, How are you? Sorry about your infertility. I am in the same boat with you. I have tried to conceive last year but couldn’t. After diagnosis, Doctor said that cause of my infertility is Chromosomal abnormality. That was a heartbreaking news for me. I was became hopeless that I will never be a mum ever. My DH husband always says to me life never ends here. We must find an alternate. Then I came to know about surrogacy. It was like an angel to me. I was searching for a clinic and your post give a suggestion.
thanks a lot dear. My all wishes are for you. keep updating me. it would be helpful for me.

Hi there! how are you doing? I hope you are doing fine. We are doing great. I read your post. TTC is very tough. It requires a lot of patience. I am sorry that you are infertile. I am too. I had my baby through surrogacy. I think you should go for it too. If you think IVF or IUI is the option that is right for you then you should go for it. It is your choice at the end of the day. I just hope you become a mother soon. Take care. Best of luck.

Hi! It is very bad to hear what you had gone through. It is very difficult to pass through this. But it is a positive thing that you are not losing hope. Good to know that you are looking forward and surrogacy is the best option. I am an infertile lady. I am a mother of a surrogate son. Surrogacy proved like a blessing for me. It is just like a miracle for the people like us. Do not worry about the process. It is the safest way. I chose surrogacy because of its success rate. So I would also suggest you go for surrogacy. It really helps. I hope best for you. Take care and stay blessed

Hi there! how are you doing? I hope you are doing fine. We are doing great. I read your post. TTC is very tough. It requires a lot of patience. I am sorry that you are infertile. I am too. I had my baby through surrogacy. I think you should go for it too. If you think IVF or IUI is the option that is right for you then you should go for it. It is your choice at the end of the day. I just hope you become a mother soon. Take care. Best of luck.