Injectibles?

What are the injectibles that some of you talk about? And why do you use those instead of Clomid?

Clomid isn’t working for me, and I’m so curious what our next step will be… I don’t have an appointment til the 18th…

[QUOTE=flowerstar]What are the injectibles that some of you talk about? And why do you use those instead of Clomid?

Clomid isn’t working for me, and I’m so curious what our next step will be… I don’t have an appointment til the 18th…[/QUOTE]

We use injectibles for different reasons. Some actually increase the number of follicles you produce. They also increase the quality of the eggs that you produce. Some of them mature the eggs. Some make you ovulate if you do not ovulate on your own.
Clomid tends not to produce quality eggs in some women and may effect the lining o f you uterus. Sometimes the uterus can get too thick which makes it difficult for an embryo to stick for pregnancy.
I too took clomid for three months and it did not work. I got heavy periods, severe mood swings, and did not acheive a pregnancy with it. Eventually I had to do IVF to acheive my current pregnancy. It was well worth it!

Feel free to read my siggy. I put all of the meds which I took in there. You can also pm me if you want to get more information.
Good luck and much:babydust: to you…