Inspirational Quotes

Hey everyone,
I have been really trying to stay positive because I think that it is important… I have found some quotes for myself and thought I would share them for anyone else who needs a little inspiration.

Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there semed to be no hope at all."
– Dale Carnegie

“Hope is the only bee that makes honey without flowers.”
–Robert Ingersoll

“Hope is the companion of power, and mother of success; for who so hopes strongly has within him the gift of miracles.”
– Samuel Smiles

“Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 2oth.”
–Julie Andrews

“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.”
–Thomas A. Edison

“It’s easier to go down a hill than up it but the view is much better at the top.”
–Henry Ward Beecher

Well I thought that this might help us all to keep on pushing forward. Hope it is beneficial to someone else other than myself.
:flower:

Thanks so much for sharing.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Inspiration

such a nice thoughts,For this period of time the mother should have make herself most positive in the nature,And all the thinking should also be positive.Because it will direct affects on your baby.So keep trying to be more and more happy,Inspired and positive in nature.It will be very much helpful.

Inspirational Quotes

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Inspiration and genius–one and the same.[/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][/B]by [B][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Victor Hugo[/FONT][/B]

[/URL][URL=“http://www.inspirationalquotes.me”]inspirational quotes

Andi you share very interesting quotes that are motivation to think positive. Its true always think positive and hope best for the future. And Sarah congratulation to you for completion of family.

Yes, that’s good to be positive!

Because “when it rains, it pours…but soon, the sun shines again. So, that’s why…just stay positive. Better days are on their way”

Have a nice weekend ahead to all you guys…
Cheer,

[QUOTE=“Andi, post: 17431, member: 37061”]Hey everyone,
I have been really trying to stay positive because I think that it is important… I have found some quotes for myself and thought I would share them for anyone else who needs a little inspiration.

Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there semed to be no hope at all."
– Dale Carnegie

“Hope is the only bee that makes honey without flowers.”
–Robert Ingersoll

“Hope is the companion of power, and mother of success; for who so hopes strongly has within him the gift of miracles.”
– Samuel Smiles

“Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 2oth.”
–Julie Andrews

“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.”
–Thomas A. Edison

“It’s easier to go down a hill than up it but the view is much better at the top.”
–Henry Ward Beecher

Well I thought that this might help us all to keep on pushing forward. Hope it is beneficial to someone else other than myself.
:flower:[/QUOTE]

Your quotes collections are rear to be found online. Good collection and thanks for sharing such useful stuff.