Intelligender Screen

Has anyone done or plan on doing the Intelligender screen? Can you please share your experience?

I took 3 of them, all said I was having a boy. Also did the wedding ring test, showed 2 boys and stopped 5 times. Not sure if you can say that coseidence of fate. But I believe in fate :slight_smile: and now an awaiting the arrival soon of my second and final baby…which is a boy :slight_smile:

Thank you.

I had a friend do the Intelligender last year, and it said girl. So did all the wives tales. I have always imagined her with a girl…basically EVERYTHING pointed that way. So, imagine her surprise when her 20-week ultrasound said it was DEFINITELY a boy! She now has a super-cute 6 month old boy. Intelligender was way wrong. She’s the only person I know who has ever done it.

[QUOTE=Francesca13]I had a friend do the Intelligender last year, and it said girl. So did all the wives tales. I have always imagined her with a girl…basically EVERYTHING pointed that way. So, imagine her surprise when her 20-week ultrasound said it was DEFINITELY a boy! She now has a super-cute 6 month old boy. Intelligender was way wrong. She’s the only person I know who has ever done it.[/QUOTE]
Thank you. I’ve never heard of it till recently or I probably would’ve tried it with previous pregnancies. I think it would be fun to try just to see if its right.

I suppose those tests are 50-50 in accuracy. I didn’t buy one because the box said its not for women w/ PCOS. There were some free online charts for gender that I looked at. Here’s one:
Chinese Gender Chart to Determine Your Baby’s Gender

One said I was having a girl, the other a boy. This was after I found out I was pregnant but before I found out I was having BBB triplets.

[QUOTE=BabiesAreCute]I suppose those tests are 50-50 in accuracy. I didn’t buy one because the box said its not for women w/ PCOS. There were some free online charts for gender that I looked at. Here’s one:
Chinese Gender Chart to Determine Your Baby’s Gender

One said I was having a girl, the other a boy. This was after I found out I was pregnant but before I found out I was having triplets.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. One said a girl, the other chart said a boy.

Maybe your having 2 boys and girl. :woohoo:

I had a friend pregnant with her 3rd child do it. She had two girls and desperately wanted a boy. The test said she was having a boy. She went to the 20 week ultrasound and was so upset it was wrong and she was having a 3rd girl. I would do the test just for fun. Don’t depend on the results as they can be wrong.

Thank you. I think I’ll turn into an office pool at work to see who guesses correctly.

I did the screen and it came back yellow. Obviously I did something wrong.