Intro: 37 and 2nd IVF Cycle (1st DE cycle)

Hi ladies!
It took me until this afternoon to figure out how to post a new topic! Gah! LOL I’m 37, married 15 years, and have an 8yo ds adopted from Guatemala 8 years ago. I’m currently going through my first IVF with DE, and my beta is next week. We had a day 5 blastocyst transfer (just one was transferred) and 4 embryos that were frozen. I’m having the most difficulty in the 2ww because I’m not super patient, and I want to POAS in the worst way. However, I’m a teacher, and my beta is next week during the work week. I really don’t want to go through all of those emotions at work, and besides, I want hubby and I to be together when we find out. We had a negative IVF cycle with my eggs in 2007, so I prefer that we are together. So, I’m thinking of POAS on Saturday so I have the weekend to process all of those emotions. Anyways, I’m so glad to meet all of you! :slight_smile:

I saw you go to Shady Grove. They do beta’s a lot later than a bunch of other clinics (I believe 13 days post 5 day transfer), so assuming your beta is early next week, you should be fine testing this weekend. I would pick a more sensitive pregnancy test though. Just understand if you get a negative it is still possible you had a late implanter,