Introduce yourself here

[QUOTE=DanielleColorado8060]Thanks. The Clomid isn’t kicking my *** quite as much today. Only 3 more days left. I’m just glad they didn’t increase me to 100, but she said 50 worked almost too well for me first round.

This round I’m going to keep up my yoga after a few days off. I almost lost my mind last round by not going. Taking the easier class and not the kick my *** class will help.

:bsv: to you!

Danielle[/QUOTE]

Hey Danielle! I’m glad to hear you’re back on board. Sorry about the clomid. We got a bfn on the hpt today but no af yet. I’ve given up hope for now but my wife is positive patty. I’m glad to see you back in action.*

Hello

Hi everyone. I’m 29 years old and I’m trying to get pregnant by my husband of 4 1/2 years. I have a 7 1/2 year old son from a previous relationship and my husband has no children. We put baby making on hold in order for me to finish school. I stopped using NuvaRing in June 2011. I didn’t start a period after I stopped the birth control so I was put on progesterone pills and clomid 50mg days 5-9 in Nov 2011. I still didn’t have a positive ovulation so my Dr. put me on Clomid 100mg. I have been on Clomid 100mg since Dec 2011 and I always get positive home ovulation tests and my Dr. says my progesterone lab work always comes back good. I also have clear tubes. Still No Baby. This month my Dr. decided we should try IUI. I took Clomid 100mg days 3-7. Today I’m on day 10 and had an u/s. My Dr. says that my follicles were all less than 1mm and I should go back in 5 days for a second ultrasound. I usually ovulate around day 21 -23 of my cycle so maybe this is normal, idk. I joined this site so I could talk to other people going through the same things I am. If you aren’t having problems with fertility than you really can’t understand the feelings of someone that is. My family and friends are extremely supportive but they have no idea how stressful this emotional rollercoaster is every month. I look forward to getting to know ya’ll and good luck with the baby making everyone!

Hi

Hi everyone. I’m 34 years old and TTC my second child. I got pregnant with my son while on the Nuva Ring. Now that I’m trying to get pregnant, it’s not happening. We’ve been trying for about a year and a half. I have no fertility issues that doctors can find. I’ve done 3 clomid cycles no luck (but also no side effects other than sore boobs, so there’s a plus!). I’m going for my first IUI next week. I’m frustrated but trying to stay positive. Thought maybe joining this forum would help a little. Any pointers for the IUI?

Introducing myself

Hi all. My dh and i are ttc our first. We have been trying for a little over 2 1/2 years. This is our first month of iui. I did 5 days of femara and my u/s showed 1 large follicle. Did my hcg last night and will have iui tomorrow morning at 8:30. Hope things go well!

I haven’t been checking the board for a few days. How are you doing now? BFP?

Done with the Clomid for now, we go in on Monday for my ultrasound to check on the follicles and set the trigger shot and IUI date. Thinking it will be next Thursday (hopefully in the pm, that way I can take off Friday and watch the Olympics all weekend.)

Baby dust!

[FONT=Arial]I completely understand how you feel, people who haven’t been through it will never understand.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]This is the best list of things I have ever seen in regards to people’s feelings about infertility:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]10 things not to say to a couple trying to get pregnant.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Don’t:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Talk about people you know with infertility. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Tell me God is in control or has a plan.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial]Tell me to pray harder.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Pity or patronize me.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Avoid me. It makes me feel rejected, different.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Tell others, unless you have asked permission.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Offer unsolicited advice or suggestions.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Resent how my infertility affects you.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Ask personal questions or give advice.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Recommend that adoption is the answer.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Do: Listen[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I’m in my 2nd IUI cycle, going in for my ultrasound on Monday. I’m 37 and my husband is 39; no other kids. We’re dealing with a known issue on his end (Kallman’s Syndrome, he basically does not produce sperm without medication) so it’s been a challenge. This is our last round of IUI and then we venture down the road of IVF which terrifies me.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Good luck to you![/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]

Good luck to you!

[QUOTE=DanielleColorado8060]I haven’t been checking the board for a few days. How are you doing now? BFP?

Done with the Clomid for now, we go in on Monday for my ultrasound to check on the follicles and set the trigger shot and IUI date. Thinking it will be next Thursday (hopefully in the pm, that way I can take off Friday and watch the Olympics all weekend.)

Baby dust![/QUOTE]

Hey Danielle :slight_smile: AF came on Tuesday and were taking some time off. We think maybe we will try in a month or two. I’m checking in on you to follow your journey. Keep me updated. Hoping this month is your month!

Thanks! Super nervous though. [QUOTE=DanielleColorado8060]Good luck to you![/QUOTE]
Thanks!

iui newbie

I am 27 and my dh is 35. We have been ttc for 5 years. I am the only one in my family that has unexplained infertility. I am very excited to have joined a site that is so supportive in the process.
My name is [SIZE=“5”][COLOR=“Purple”]Erica[/SIZE] and I am so excited to be going through my first cycle of iui.
:welcome:

I am 31 (almost 32) and have been trying for 2 years at least. When a friend recommended a fertility dr we went and discovered that an appendix surgery 7 years ago has caused scarring. I am moving forward with a laperoscopy in a few weeks and I am kinda nervous about what they are going to find and what the next steps with be.

I keep saying to myself - seriously my appendicitis caused this. Why didn’t anyone tell me this was possible. I am just glad I have a very supportive husband and we are moving forward. I am looking fr answers and support.

Hi! My name is Erin. I have been trying to conceive for almost 6 years. Once in a previous marriage, and never had any luck. We finally stopped trying after so long without ever really having any treatments. Now since my divorce i have met a WONDERFUL man and we have been trying to conceive for about 3 years. This time, i went straight to the doctor. In Jan, I had a laproscopy and was told I had LOTS of endometrosis. After the surgery my doc told me he saw NO problem of getting pregnant. (that was 7 mos ago). Still now…nothing. Just this past month I had my first IUI. I am waiting to find out if it worked. We will know in 1 1/2 weeks. :grr:

[QUOTE=ebennett]Hi! My name is Erin. I have been trying to conceive for almost 6 years. Once in a previous marriage, and never had any luck. We finally stopped trying after so long without ever really having any treatments. Now since my divorce i have met a WONDERFUL man and we have been trying to conceive for about 3 years. This time, i went straight to the doctor. In Jan, I had a laproscopy and was told I had LOTS of endometrosis. After the surgery my doc told me he saw NO problem of getting pregnant. (that was 7 mos ago). Still now…nothing. Just this past month I had my first IUI. I am waiting to find out if it worked. We will know in 1 1/2 weeks. :grr:[/QUOTE]
Good luck! Keeping my fingers crossed for you. I am only day 1 from my first iui. Waiting stinks!

I will be praying for you!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

baby dust for both of us!!! :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:

We had a really good appt on Monday, 5 follies, all over 17, really good lining. Triggered last night and tomorrow is IUI #2. Taking the day off and will let my husband pamper me. Just taking tomorrow off, but today I’m getting my desk all ready so I won’t be stressed out. Taking 1 week off from my yoga class and planning on watching Olympics all weekend.

Got my house all cleaned on Sunday so I can relax without thinking of the things I “need to do” at home.

I hope the month or two off helps. Sometimes you just have to take your mind off it for awhile. I’ll let you know how it works out.

Danielle

Hullo ladies. I am 35yrs old. so is DH. we’ve been married for 4yrs and been trying ti conceive since then. I have one fallopian tube and husband haslow count. we’v had four failed icsi cycles, good embryos but not implanting. last icsi/new re has suggested i remove the right tubbe which might be having salphingx. m due for surgery next month but m scared. anyone removed tube and had success?:pray:

Good Luck to each and everyone of us![/quote]

[QUOTE=DanielleColorado8060]We had a really good appt on Monday, 5 follies, all over 17, really good lining. Triggered last night and tomorrow is IUI #2. Taking the day off and will let my husband pamper me. Just taking tomorrow off, but today I’m getting my desk all ready so I won’t be stressed out. Taking 1 week off from my yoga class and planning on watching Olympics all weekend.

Got my house all cleaned on Sunday so I can relax without thinking of the things I “need to do” at home.

I hope the month or two off helps. Sometimes you just have to take your mind off it for awhile. I’ll let you know how it works out.

Danielle[/QUOTE]

Yayyyyy!!! Sounds like a good month! I’ll be looking for your update!

Hello! DH and I have just re-started TTC. I had laproscopy for endo/cysts the middle of May, we took a little bit of time off (I figured out that out of our 10 yr marriage we’ve been ttc for about 7 of em). I feel better than I’ve felt in about a decade. We are going to try on our own again until the fall per RE’s suggestion, if unsuccessful then we’ll start with meds and IUI, possible IVF. We are under the preggers before 35 time crunch. We have a son (clomid after 4 1/2 yrs ttc) who informed me the other day he’s sorry that I don’t have a baby. Broke my heart. Hopeful for the upcoming months, but at the same time full of anxiety as we have a bad track record. Trying to balance all of the emotions.

Good luck to everyone else! Will be checking back :pray:

IUI this morning. Lower count than last month, but the doc was encouraged. Crampy and headachy, but resting today.

I’m making a resolution to meditate every day this TWW. Having a pineapple/strawberry smoothie with soy milk and greek yogurt and watching a movie.

[QUOTE=DanielleColorado8060]IUI this morning. Lower count than last month, but the doc was encouraged. Crampy and headachy, but resting today.

I’m making a resolution to meditate every day this TWW. Having a pineapple/strawberry smoothie with soy milk and greek yogurt and watching a movie.[/QUOTE]

It only takes one! We have to remember that. I have read all different numbers for bfn and bfp and I don’t think there’s a trend anywhere. Meditating sounds great and the smoothie sounds Devine. Hope you feel better soon. It’s a long two weeks but you’ve done it before. Keep positive and busy! I’ll be thinking about ya!