Introduce yourself here

5 Days Past IUI

I just registered for this site. I have my first IUI on Monday (10/1/2012) Frozen donor sperm = 28 million 32% fertility = 8.9 swimmers. I took Clomid cd 3-7. HCG (Ovidrel) shot Saturday evening. I took pregnancy so I could see the trigger dwindle. I had a positive line on Tuesday and a faint one on Wednesday. Since then, there is nothing! Anyone else experience this?? The TWW is torture! :cross:

Hi, everyone
I am new here and my name is micky smith. I like to watch movies online at my favorite movies site[B] Movies10.biz[/B]

@lexkygirl…looks like we had the same treatment plan and IUI on the same day! This 2ww seems like 2 months! When are you going to start testing ? Good Luck!

Started Clomid for the first time on Monday

Hi Everyone! I am 38. I am not new to this forum, but new to IUI. I did have issues in 2010 TTC. I had an HSG done (no drugs) and two weeks later was :bfp: . We are blessed with a healthy son who will be 2 in November.

In April of this year, I had a D&C for a miscarriage at 6 weeks. Very sad and mourning loss of our LO. I would have been due on Halloween.

Have been trying ever since and no luck. Went to RE on Monday. I had 8-10 follices in each ovary. I was day 5 of my cycle, so started on Clomid immediately! Perfect timing. HSG is scheduled Monday. RE said D&C sometimes can cause some material to interfere with the plumbing so to speak.

I go in for an US on the 18th to check my follicles. After that, what should I expect? I ordered Ovudrill and it should arrive next week. What should I expect next?

[QUOTE=pinkosugirl]Hi Everyone! I am 38. I am not new to this forum, but new to IUI. I did have issues in 2010 TTC. I had an HSG done (no drugs) and two weeks later was :bfp: . We are blessed with a healthy son who will be 2 in November.

In April of this year, I had a D&C for a miscarriage at 6 weeks. Very sad and mourning loss of our LO. I would have been due on Halloween.

Have been trying ever since and no luck. Went to RE on Monday. I had 8-10 follices in each ovary. I was day 5 of my cycle, so started on Clomid immediately! Perfect timing. HSG is scheduled Monday. RE said D&C sometimes can cause some material to interfere with the plumbing so to speak.

I go in for an US on the 18th to check my follicles. After that, what should I expect? I ordered Ovudrill and it should arrive next week. What should I expect next?[/QUOTE]

You should join the October IUI !

Thanks, I will! :slight_smile:

God bless us all

Hello! All,

I am 30yr old F & husband 30yr. Married for 3yrs. Husband is perfectly normal but I do have issues with ovulation, thin lining & probably some more which we aren’t aware of coz my periods are normal no other major issues. We have been TTC for past 2yrs but nothings working.
We did our very first IUI this month and I got my very test result which was ofcourse :bfn: :grr: . It’s my hubbys bthdy tmrw & I am so disappointed and depressed. I should say we.

But anyways here’s what I did last cycle:-

CYD3: Letrozole 2 tablets to CYD7
GonalF: 75u for 3 days
Ovidrel shot
2 grown follicles: Size 22mm & 24mm
Lining: 0.65

Dr. also does not know what went wrong. Plz. ladies can anyone tell me what should I do?

I know I am at the right place atleast I have you all to talk to.

Thank you for reading. Baby dust 2 us all. :pray:

Hi everyone new to forum and starting IUI with clomid and Novarel. TTC for 10 years.

DH-34 perfect
ME-29 PCOS

2002-2012 More Clomid cycles then I can count All :bfn: :grr:
Metformin for PCOS raised to 2000mg a day

September/October 50mg clomid and Novarel injections on day 3,6,9. :bfn: :grr:
October/November- FIRST ROUND OF IUI
Just :pray: this work this month :preg: !!!

Hello, i just joined a few minutes ago =) my husband does not produce sperm. It been a long road but we have finally agreed to use donor sperm. Either a family member donor or sperm bank. We had a appt at obgyn today and my hormones look okay. We were referred to a fertility cinic to look into IUI, but the $$ are far over our budget. If we opt to go with a family member of his (which is really inportant to him). Since so far all signs are a go on my side, i was looking researching vaginal insemination at home. You know the turkey baster method!! I’am i nuts O_0, do you think its safe?? Thoughts PLEASE

Hi everyone my history is in my signature so I wont go into that. I go in tom. for another ultrasound and hopefully my 2 follies are the right side are nice and big, if so, I will trigger and on to my first IUI. Both me and my husband are excited but very nervous. Any advice for us would be great.

IUI with next cycle

So we finally had our appt with the ob today to go over our test results. Everything came back normal for me and my hubby came back with low count, but good morphology and mobility. We had the option of going with IUI or IVF. We opted to go with IUI. Unfortunately, I am on day 5 of my cycle right now. My doc told me that she wants me to take clomid on days 3-7 then after an ultrasound to check everything and an HCG shot the day before the IUI. I’m so nervous about it. She didn’t mention the success rate, just that the best chances are in months 1-3 and that she prefers not to do more than 6. Any one know abou the success rate? :pray:

The best thing that happened to me

I remember the days when forums like this would be my only saving grace. It was the only way for me to get through my day knowing that I could log in and not be judged.

I have been where you are now and that’s why I started a company traveling the country to help empower you through education. We produce educational conferences around the country and we’ll be in Houston on Nov. 3.
It’s FREE and best of all you get to meet the professionals face-to-face at no cost to you and you’ll walk away knowing more about your options, I promise.

Don’t let this chance pass you by. Giveaways will include $6100 towards an IVF cycle and $3500 towards agency fees for donor cycle.

Register online for the free event. Meet Houston’s top fertility and adoption experts. First time in Houston! Making Parenthood Possible. | A Family Of My Own

Hi everyone,

This is my first post on this site. I’m wondering if anyone has similar issues to mine. My only problem is the low AMH. Every other test came back normal. I’m currently in my 2ww after my 3rd IUI attempt. I can take a test 11/8.:pray:

Hi! I’m 35, hubby is 47. We are fighting clumpy sperm from antisperm antibodies. We have had 2 unsuccessful IUI’s, taking this cycle off (as hubby is going to be out of town) and will do #3 IUI in December. My doc is not hopeful and is leaning towards IVF. Fingers crossed for third time’s a charm!! I’d love to hear a story of a post- vas reversal with antibodies that still gave someone a baby!!!

Hi Erinraye,
My hormones have always come up “normal” except for the AMH (1.12). I have posted my journey on my web page: onepercentchance.wordpress.com
and you can see the highlights below. Looks like you’ve been through a lot in 2012. It would be really nice to end it with a positive HPT, right? : )
Thinking of you.

Hello! I joined the community last week. I am 39 yo and ttc baby #4. I have a 21 yo, 19 yo, and 18yo. We started young and are now working to add a new addition. I had my first IUI on Oct 24. Now the dreaded 2WW.
I am hoping for some support, friendship, and advice.

:pray:

Hello everyone,
Just joined and looking for added support as I haven’t discussed this with fam or friends. DH had SA on 10/26 and had 72 mil sperm but only 19% motility, morphology was normal. Tom the SA will be repeated as per RE and I’m waiting for AF in order to proceed with day 3 bloods, clomid, HSG, Ovidrel, and IUI #1…excited but nervous.

New and hopeful

I am new to this forum, I am currently in my tww. It is very frustrating. My husband and I have been trying for 19months. I had a TL in July of 2003, had TR in April 2011. I have one natural birth child, he is 18 and one adopted child, he is 17. I found my husband in June 2007, we fell in love almost instantly.
So far we have gone through: Diagnostic lap surgery, where they found my left ovary is fused to my bowel and is hiding behind my uterus(which is tilted back and to the left) As of this point I have only been getting good follies from the left side.
We have had one cycle Clomid, Sept 2012
C#2 Clomid 100mg cd 3-7, u/s Oct 29, Ovidrel Oct 30 w/follicle 19. Hopeful this works.:cross::pray:

[QUOTE=Neat75]I am new to this forum, I am currently in my tww. It is very frustrating. My husband and I have been trying for 19months. I had a TL in July of 2003, had TR in April 2011. I have one natural birth child, he is 18 and one adopted child, he is 17. I found my husband in June 2007, we fell in love almost instantly.
So far we have gone through: Diagnostic lap surgery, where they found my left ovary is fused to my bowel and is hiding behind my uterus(which is tilted back and to the left) As of this point I have only been getting good follies from the left side.
We have had one cycle Clomid, Sept 2012
C#2 Clomid 100mg cd 3-7, u/s Oct 29, Ovidrel Oct 30 w/follicle 19. Hopeful this works.:cross::pray:[/QUOTE]
Welcome Neat and gl fx

New here

Hello everyone. I am new here, I found this webiste today and was very encouraged the amount of support from everyone here. Im 32 my DH 35, been trying to conceive for 5 years.
Started with a new OBGYN, and she is doing a lot of re-checking now. One thing that they have found is an elevated Prolactin level for me, but not severely out of the range. Ive done the MRI, no prolactinoma and I always get the LH surge with OPK. Anyone else have a similar expierence?
Will start IUI at the beginning of the year with ds. So glad to be on here, would appreciate any feedback. Oh, also my doc office really prefers California Cryobank anyone have any views on them or other reputable sperm banks>?:thankyou: