Is it happening again....?

in june my life was turnt upside down in a very good way… my dreams had come true… i found out i was pregnant after a big scare that there was something wrong with me…
i had missed my period previosly so i did the normal home pregnancy test which i took about 10 in the space of 2 weeks and all come back negative i had enough and booked myself a dr appiontment and he done a urine sample which again come back neg… so he sent me to have a blood test… which come back i was pregnant i then did a home test which also reviled this… the two weeks later my world come crashing down… i had alot of pain in my left side of my stomach and went striaght to hospital… the dr then told me that the symptoms i was describing sounded like i was having a miscaraige i was then refered for a scan 3 days later… i went for the scan only to see my lil bubba had stopped growing and there was nothing i could do as a mum to proctect my baby… i then had to wait another week to confirmed that the baby had stopped growing… i went back for my scan the week after and another lady was scanning me told me she was sorry but they both have stopped growing to my suprisement i was having twins… i the had a d&c 3 days later which was heartbreaking… i have had two normal periods to only discover this month im two weeks late so i booked myself a dr appoiontment he told me that two weeks is to early to be sent for a blood test and that if i was going to miscarry again there was nothing anyone could do… i have had negative after negative again and have to wait a week before i can be sent for blood test but i feel like its happenin again dr told me not to stress out but i feel like its easier said than done i cant cope with the pain of not knowning and i can cope with being in such limbo… i would rather not be preg and know theres always next time then go through it again… please if anyone hass any kind of info or anything that could help me through this i keep talking to people around me and nobody understands there all having kids or had kids and know everything is okay with them so do they really care about me… i want a baby so much if its now or 10 years i just cant go threw the thought of not being able to carry full term or even not being able to have kids at all… please somebody give me some hope…

I’m starting a private m/c group on fb with a few girls on this website, if you wanna join friend me on fb Kelly Palazzolo crabtree…mention from this forum. I mc twins too and think a Support group would help

QUOTE=dreamer123]in june my life was turnt upside down in a very good way… my dreams had come true… i found out i was pregnant after a big scare that there was something wrong with me…
i had missed my period previosly so i did the normal home pregnancy test which i took about 10 in the space of 2 weeks and all come back negative i had enough and booked myself a dr appiontment and he done a urine sample which again come back neg… so he sent me to have a blood test… which come back i was pregnant i then did a home test which also reviled this… the two weeks later my world come crashing down… i had alot of pain in my left side of my stomach and went striaght to hospital… the dr then told me that the symptoms i was describing sounded like i was having a miscaraige i was then refered for a scan 3 days later… i went for the scan only to see my lil bubba had stopped growing and there was nothing i could do as a mum to proctect my baby… i then had to wait another week to confirmed that the baby had stopped growing… i went back for my scan the week after and another lady was scanning me told me she was sorry but they both have stopped growing to my suprisement i was having twins… i the had a d&c 3 days later which was heartbreaking… i have had two normal periods to only discover this month im two weeks late so i booked myself a dr appoiontment he told me that two weeks is to early to be sent for a blood test and that if i was going to miscarry again there was nothing anyone could do… i have had negative after negative again and have to wait a week before i can be sent for blood test but i feel like its happenin again dr told me not to stress out but i feel like its easier said than done i cant cope with the pain of not knowning and i can cope with being in such limbo… i would rather not be preg and know theres always next time then go through it again… please if anyone hass any kind of info or anything that could help me through this i keep talking to people around me and nobody understands there all having kids or had kids and know everything is okay with them so do they really care about me… i want a baby so much if its now or 10 years i just cant go threw the thought of not being able to carry full term or even not being able to have kids at all… please somebody give me some hope…[/QUOTE]