Is it possible to get Twins Via IVF?

Hello friends, I want to know “how is it possible you got twins by IVF treatment”. Actually last year I got a baby boy with IVF treatment from Dr. Sumita Sofat Hospital, Ludhiana, India. Doctors tell me that you have chances to get twins but not done. So, Now I am excited to get twins. Is getting a chance to give birth to the twins through IVF. Is it safe or not?

Why not? If you want to have twins go ahead and ask your dr if you can go for it. If your body is prepared.
It is usually 1-2 embryos that are transferred and it can potentially lead to multiple pregnancies.
But you have to see for yourself. If your body is strong enough to provide both of the embryos with enough nutrition.
We won’t be asking for twins or anything of that sort. Even though we have signed for surrogacy with World center of baby. We are just not that skilled hehe

I was not trying to conceive as I was infertile for forever. I had hysterectomy cancer at early stages. We had the right treatment for it but I was infertile for life after its treatment. I was unhappy because I was infertile for life. But husband supported me and said we will have a baby from surrogacy. He took a long break from his work and start our journey. Soon we will be back at home with babies in our arms.

Hi, dear! Depending on your situation they will select between one and three of the best quality embryos and then transfer them to your womb.
An embryo must successfully attach itself to the wall of the womb for pregnancy to begin. So they’ll tell you continue taking needed meds.
The exact procedure for embryo transfer depends on the clinic you are in. If you are under the age of 40, one or two embryos can be replaced. If you are 40 or over, a maximum of three embryos can be used. (Unless you are using donated eggs, when the maximum is two because these eggs will be from donors who are not older than 35).
If you have good quality embryos, those that are not transferred can be frozen. Some clinics may also offer blastocyst transfer, where embryos are transferred five to six days after fertilization. For ex. we had 2 shots IVF with donor eggs each time 2 nice 5-day blasts transferred. (Our clinic is in Ukraine).
The doctor or nurse doing the embryo transfer inserts a speculum into your vagina. A catheter is passed through the cervix, normally using ultrasound guidance. The embryos are passed down the tube into the womb. This is normally a pain-free procedure and usually no sedation is necessary. But you may experience a little discomfort because you need a full bladder if ultrasound is used. It is generally recommended that you lead a gentle lifestyle during the few days after embryo transfer.
About two weeks after the embryo transfer, you will be given a pregnancy blood test.

Yes, It is possible to get twins via IVF. But not all embryos that are transferred result in live births, and even if only one embryo is transferred, that embryo could split, leading to twins