Is it possible to ovulate on CD9?

Ladies,

I need your help… I was put on Clomid 150mg CD3-7 & started 112.5iu of Gonal-F injections last night. Today I feel like I have ovulation pains, but then I dont know if thats really what it is… But its definitely in that same area and feels very much like it. Is it possible to ovulate this early???

I usually o between day 13-17… So confused right now!

It’s possible, but it’s much more likely you are just feeling twinges from your rapidly growing follicles.

thank you! That makes me feel better. I was starting to get VERY upset!

I ovulated on day 8 and the result of that, is my 16 year old son. It can happen.

WOW… I better get to doing the :dance: tonight then, just in case!

When I got prego with my DD I O’ed on CD 8 so anything is possible.

Of course it is possible, but if you typically don’t ovulate that early, I would suspect that you are just feeling the stimulating of your ovaries from the medication. I felt crampy pretty much the entire month on my last IUI cycle, and based on bloodwork and follicle growth I didn’t have the IUI til cycle day 16.

I would say its more than likely the injections making your follies grow. Pain doesn’t always mean ovulation as it can happen way before and after ovulation has happend. While its possible to ovulate that early i would again say no your not. If you want to bd just to cover your bases go ahead.

It’s probably from the stimulation of the ovaries producing more follicles. I felt cramps in my ovaries before my IUI’s from meds. GOOD LUCK!!:babydust::babydust::babydust:

HI Ladies,

Thank you for your input. I went for u/s & bw this AM. Have not ovulated yet, BUT I am ready! Have multiple follies in there (not exactly sure of the sizes yet, waiting on call back with results from estrogen test). Will probably trigger tonight and have IUI #3 tomorrow if all goes well! :)) So excited and hoping that this month is it!
:bsv: :babydust: to all!!

HI Ladies,

Thank you for your input. I went for u/s & bw this AM. Have not ovulated yet, BUT I am ready! Have multiple follies in there (not exactly sure of the sizes yet, waiting on call back with results from estrogen test). Will probably trigger tonight and have IUI #3 tomorrow if all goes well! :)) So excited and hoping that this month is it!
:bsv: :babydust: to all!!

I too am concerned about ovulating early. This is my first ever medicated/monitored IUI cycle. I am cd10 today and I don’t go in for my follie check until tomorrow afternoon. I have been tracking my cycles the last few months with OPKs and have found that I generally ovulate on cd14-16.

Well, last night I noticed that I am having TONS of EWCM (at least that what I think it is.) I mean, it is waaaay more than I have ever had! I have also been having some very mild, very irregular pelvic cramping starting yesterday.

The RE’s nurse said that there is no way I will ovulate before tomorrows scan, but I am just so worried. I will be devastated if this cycle ends in a bust. I think I just need to hear some words of encouragement or something! I guess I will just find out tomorrow what’s going on down there!