Is it too early for iui

We have been trying to conceive from 6months. we tried naturally for first four cycles. After that, we consulted a doctor and she asked me to have ultrasound scan on 3rd day of cycle and found that I have poly-cystic ovaries. But my periods are regular and I don’t have any symptoms of PCOS. My husband also had semen analysis and everything is fine with him. After that, I have been using Clomifene citrate 50 mg for 2 months. I ovulated both months after having hcg trigger shot. Recently, I had HSG test and the report came back normal. This is the third clomifene citrate cycle and my doctor is asking me to have two iui, one before hcg shot and other after that for this cycle. I just want to know if this is too early to have iui?.

If your insurance is paying for it-I would do it. Might as well.
One more question-are you having any monitoring to make sure you truly are ovulating and your follies are mature?

[quote=NurseNancy]If your insurance is paying for it-I would do it. Might as well.
One more question-are you having any monitoring to make sure you truly are ovulating and your follies are mature?[/quote]

yes, we had ultra sound scans and made sure that i ovulated.

Go for it. Personally do not waiste time of you have resources and can do it. Good luck :bsv: