Is one lupron shot enough to wreck your cycle?

Is one lupron shot enough to wreck your cycle? My RE that I was seeing did a lupron shot on cd3 as a reverse to the clomid challenge test. After talking to a third/new doctor today, we’re not going back to this guy that gave me the shot. I’m just wondering if the one lupron shot would be enough to make me stop ovulation for next cycle?

Doctors sometimes prescribe Lupron off-label for women with breast cancer who haven’t yet entered menopause. Lupron belongs to a drug class called gonadotropin-releasing hormonal oncologics. The drug stops a woman’s ovaries from releasing the hormone estrogen, which stimulates cancer cell growth. People who take Lupron for long periods are more prone to certain health risks. They include changes in heart rhythm and electrical signals in the heart, slow heartbeat, congestive heart failure, heart attack, and bone softening. Your doctor may evaluate your heart before each treatment and advise you to take calcium supplements and exercise to help preserve your bone density. Young girls who enter puberty early and are taking Lupron may have irregular periods. Women who are pregnant or planning to become pregnant shouldn’t take Lupron, since it may cause birth defects. Scientists aren’t quite sure whether Lupron passes into breast milk, but doctors warn against taking the drug while breastfeeding. Tell your doctor if you’re pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or are breastfeeding. That is what my doctor at Bio tex told me.