Is there reproductive clinics without age limits?

Hello everyone. Peops I’m from US and here looking for some help and information…
I’m 59 in good relationship, have 26 years old daughter. Have been married twice, unfortunately both marriages weren’t successful. I’m healthy for 59 y/o, all my life i liked swimming and running, even now I walk 3 miles per day plus work at my rancho in Colorado. I start feeling that something is missing, I really want to have one more child but conceive in my age can’t be easy.
I’m looking for reproductive clinic in Europe because US clinics are way too dear.
Daughter told me about surrogacy in Europe, especially Ukraine, she went to Ukraine on pediatric conference, they visit some clinics in Kiev incl. some reproductive clinics. She was amazed about quality of medicine and the progress they have for such short time of Ukrainian independence. I read loads of information about legislation in reproductive area, and Ukraine seems to me as a very reproductive friendly county. They have commercial surrogacy for donation and very reasonable prices. And what is the best for is - no age limits.

I would be grateful for any advises

Hello nancy6ross!
I’m also 59. I’m glad I’m not the only one here, who wants to have children in such age.
Your story is much brighter than mine. But still we have one aim.
I’ve never been married. I don’t have kids.
My life is empty and I have many regrets…
But I have this feeling inside, that it’s not too late for me.
It’s not time to give up.
I’m thinking about egg donation.
I watch many videos on youtube about women over 50, who had egg donation procedures.
They seem so happy being mothers.
We have no time to waste.
And we have one more problem - age limits.
I made some search and there are not so many clinics, where donation can be done for us.
It’s nice to know that Ukrainian clinics don’t have this limits.
Do you know which clinics are the good one? What prices for donation there?
I think together we will find good clinic, which will help us to become mothers!

Hello ladies! I must say you are very brave! I want to express my support to you! It’s never too late to become a mother! Maybe I can help you) I’ve just came back from Ukraine. My husband and I had meeting with our doctor in BioTexCom. It was our first visit and we signed a contract with the clinic! I’m very excited)) I know it’s only the beginning of our way to become parents. But I can’t hold back me emotions! It’s a very huge progress and I hope for the best) Maybe this will help you a bit http://fertility.org/threads/need-your-help-and-advice.66928/
I talked to a girl from this forum, who had an experience with this clinic. There I shared some details about my first visit too) Now we are waiting for the clinic to find surrogate mother for us.

Thank you for these words, dear!
I congratulate you! I wish you good luck!
Thank you for this thread.
I will read everything right now!
I hope it will help me to make final decision.
I don’t want to waste more time!

[QUOTE=“gabriellla, post: 1793365, member: 86744”]Hello nancy6ross!
I’m also 59. I’m glad I’m not the only one here, who wants to have children in such age.
Your story is much brighter than mine. But still we have one aim.
I’ve never been married. I don’t have kids.
My life is empty and I have many regrets…
But I have this feeling inside, that it’s not too late for me.
It’s not time to give up.
I’m thinking about egg donation.
I watch many videos on youtube about women over 50, who had egg donation procedures.
They seem so happy being mothers.
We have no time to waste.
And we have one more problem - age limits.
I made some search and there are not so many clinics, where donation can be done for us.
It’s nice to know that Ukrainian clinics don’t have this limits.
Do you know which clinics are the good one? What prices for donation there?
I think together we will find good clinic, which will help us to become mothers![/QUOTE]

hi dear, please don’t get upset, it’s never too late to meet your happiness. You just need to let yourself to be happy!! You will be happy, I’m sure!
It’s definitely not the time to give up! After my second divorce I thought I will never meet anyone else but it’s happen when i expect it less than ever.
i think you will be a wonderful mother. Yes nowadays women get pregnant later and there is nothing wrong with this.
Be strong dear, if you need me I’m will be here for you !

Well, we are with one ukrainian clinic and we are happy to say that we are pregnant. As far as I know they don’t have any limits for the couples. Of course if you are going for surrogacy you have to have a pack of documents that indicate your issues and you have all rights to use the surrogacy services. Oh, one more you have to be officially married before applying for the treatment there. As far as I know, if you don’t have some tests you can undergo at the clinic,. By the way, how are you no? Have you already decide which clinic you want to opt for?

I do know of a clinic that can help you. I went through surrogacy in Bio tex clinic in Kiev. If you want more information concerning the clinic you can get here

. They have the bet standards. Coming from USA I do know about the prices over there. Those people are too way expensive. But here in Ukraine, they are so affordable. Even when you check the packages. They are pocket friendly. I do not think if they have age limitation. You can try to reach them out to see if they can help. You have to book an appointment with them before they take you into the procedure. This is to take you through some tests. To find out about your simulation. I believe they will accept you. Their main theme is to help couples find their joy. I doubt if they will deprive you of what you are looking for. Age is just a number. Especially if you conceived your daughter naturally. That will mean that you were fertile. The only thing that you are dealing with right now is age. Try reach them out dear. I believe they will sort you out.