Is this a positive?????

[ATTACH]64830[/ATTACH]

Have two lines, one is darker and other is faint. Online, it looks like there is no second line but as I said, its faint

I believe it is a :bfp: !

I see a second line! Looks like a :bfp: to me! Way to Go!

omg Idk what to think!! I dont want to get ahead of myself bc I have always gotten :bfn: and the fact that the 2nd line isnt as dark as other window…im so nervous!!

Exactly - in fact, I just read the box last night and it says “one line may be more faint.”

How many days post IUI are you?

Yay Kimmy!!! I see a second line. Congrats!!! I know how you feel, you don’t want to get excited but its hard not to. I just tested again the next day and the next! Congrats!!! Looks like Nov 5th was a great day for IUI’s!!!

My heads spinning. I’m 12 days post iui. I go in Friday to see for sure if it was a success. I can’t jump to conclusions but the excitement is getting the best of me

Kimmy - a line is a line - faint or not - and you have a line!

Kimmy,

Congratulations!!! The line is there! I can see it!! :clap: You are :preg: !!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Test again tomorrow and see if the line gets darker!!!

[FONT=“Comic Sans MS”]There is definitely a line…congrats on the :bfp:
:babydust: :bsv: :babydust: to all of us still waiting!
[/FONT]

Ty guys. I am sooooooooo praying its a positive!!

woohooo!

Kimmy-
I agree a second line no matter how faint is :bfp: !!
Mine was soooo sooo so faint that I wasn’t sure if it was my 6am eyes having a difficult time focusing or maybe my mind was playing tricks on me! DH said he couldn’t see it and that I should rummage through my drawer of every brand of HPTs and look for a digital one. And even though the 1st one was sooo faint the digitial read PREGNANT and so it was!

Id say CONGRATS you are :preg: !!

I know its difficult to get excited but I bet tomorrow when you POAS again it will be darker and then Friday is beta day!:cross:

looks like it to me! Congrats!!! You are :preg: !!!

Kimmy82 Congrats…

Let us know what your Beta is…

Being paranoid as I always am, Im worried it may be a false +. Not sure if the hcg is still in my system, although I dont think it would be 2 weeks later. I still have mild ohss, bloated as if I am 5 months pregnant and slight cramping, frequent peeing and sore boobs. I had BW to check electrolites, and that came back normal. So im at the point where Idk what to think. Have to wait until tomorrow to find out for sure :pray: :pray: :pray:

Kimmy did you test again this morning???

No, I dont want to “jinx” it. I’d rather wait until I hear it officially from the doctor.:pray:

Oh the suspense is killing me!!! I cant wait to hear if it worked! :cross: :cross: :cross: :pray: :pray: :pray: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :babydust: :babydust: :bsv: :bsv:

DR. called and said I need to come in later today rather than tomorrow for ultrasound to check the OHSS, so I guess I will be finding out today if its :bfp: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Oh please let us know!!! The second line was FOR SURE there. Can’t wait to hear…:bfp: from the Doc. :clap:
:pray: :pray: