Isnt it ironic?

So here I am at the RE office 1 week after having a D&C and REM’s “Everybody Hurts” is on the radio…I am having a hard time with all this and the fact that I am going to be back on that iui rollercoaster as soon as I can be (Jan?). Plus I just turned 40 on Sat. - are all my eggs going to be chromosomally compromised??? Sorry to be such a downer…

Tons of:babydust: :bsv: to all of you currently in the process!

Katherine

I am sorry that you are having a dower day. :grouphug: We all have them. I am excited to hear that you are getting right back in the “TTC game.”

Oh, and Happy Birthday!!!

I’m so sorry Katherine! Hopefully you can take solace in the fact that we’re all riding with you on the roller coaster! :grouphug:

Best of luck to you on your next cycle!

Kcarr, sorry you’re going through a rough time. I will keep you in my thoughts, and I hope this next cycle works for you.

Have a happy Thanksgiving!

We know how you feel and we are here for you.
I am trying not to cry myself right now. My story is similar to yours. I have had one m/c and three years of no luck. My IUI for this cycle is canceled because the doc is going out of town. I turned 40 in October. Ugh!
I am going to go have pedicures with my husband later!
Best wishes and hang in there.

Thanks everyone for all the support. I just have to remember this is a process and there will be good days and bad days, but the end result of finally having that healthy baby in your arms is so worth all this emotional/physical/financial effort! We will all get there one way or another! Happy Turkey Day!

Awww, :grouphug: to you! I can’t say that I’ve been in your shoes, but even though I’ve just gotten to “know” you through this forum, I still am hurting for you. I’m optimistic for you and your next cycle.

Thinking of you and wishing you happier days soon.