It Ain't Over 'Til It's Over

I just want to take a minute to thank everyone for their overwhelming support in this forum and provide a bit of inspiration and encouragement as well.

In the past few days since I’ve found out that I am indeed pregnant, it’s been a rollercoaster ride of emotions. Shock, happiness, relief, anxiety, and pure joy.

I have also come to a few realizations. I knew the odds going into this, trust me. I knew that women ‘my age’ didn’t have great results with IUI, yes above all odds, I still managed to get pregnant. That doesn’t sit lightly with me. It blows me away, in such a happy way.

I guess what I’m trying to say is that this post goes out to all the ladies here. Young, old, and every age in between. Don’t give up. Stay the course. Don’t listen to the naysayers tell you that ‘you’re crazy’, or ‘you’re too old to have a baby’. I’m living proof that this can and DOES work.

I am savoring each and every single moment of this new pregnancy thus far. I sit quietly many times throughout the day and can’t help but be blown away at the thought that inside my body, cells are dividing furiously at an exponential rate. It’s amazing. It’s awesome. And it’s happening.

And I want it to happen for each and every one of you.

Thanks again, and it’s a pleasure to share this journey with you all.

CONGRATULATIONS!
It’s beautiful to share a dream & see yours come true! :cheer:

Yay!!!

Yay congrats to you. I wish the best for you and your baby.

:flower: , Dana

Me too! Totally smiled hearing this and hoping all the awesomeness passes our way!!