It has happened!

My sweet ladies hello! I have fabulous news. MY BABY WAS BORN THIS NIGHT!!!
It’s a boy! He is 52cm tall and 3.9kg. I have no word ladies! I can’t wait to see him. I had a call from my clinic, a driver will be at 14.00 and take us to our baby. I’m over excited!!! Love you all!

WOW! Fab news honey! I can feel your happiness for sure.
I love success stories like yours! you defiinitely made my day. I wish you nothing but the best, mommy! Take care of yourself and your sweet son!
I believe that your family will be stronger after such incredible addition of your family.
Lots of love xxx

Congratulations! So very exciting!!!

My congrats dear! Finally, it has happened. I’m so happy you got what you always wanted. I’m glad your husband with you and your family became full.
How’s your baby? Is he ok? When you will be able to go home with him?
oh, how’s your surrogate? did you see her?

[QUOTE=“minerva71, post: 1870472, member: 87369”]WOW! Fab news honey! I can feel your happiness for sure.
I love success stories like yours! you defiinitely made my day. I wish you nothing but the best, mommy! Take care of yourself and your sweet son!
I believe that your family will be stronger after such incredible addition of your family.
Lots of love xxx[/QUOTE]

Thank you Mini!!!
I’m glad if you can get at least a piece of my joy and happiness. Thank you for great words sweetheart! I wish you all the best in return as you are going through pregnancy and it must be very exciting as well. I envy you a bit because I haven’t carry a baby of my own…anyways, I’m a mother so I regret nothing. Fingers crossed for all ladies here, no matte at what stage you are. Keep calm and prepare to be mums!
Laura xx xx xx

Hello again! you don’t imagine how it makes me happy to know! That’s great news! It’s our common victory! I’m nearly to cry.
You know and only God knows how we worried about your situation and relationships. Thank you for sharing it was a good lesson to be learnt.
How is your baby now? Describe him a bit please, honey!
What was your meeting with SM? Did you give her something memorable to express your gratitude?

[QUOTE=“Mydreammore, post: 1870541, member: 87459”]Hello again! you don’t imagine how it makes me happy to know! That’s great news! It’s our common victory! I’m nearly to cry.
You know and only God knows how we worried about your situation and relationships. Thank you for sharing it was a good lesson to be learnt.
How is your baby now? Describe him a bit please, honey!
What was your meeting with SM? Did you give her something memorable to express your gratitude?[/QUOTE]

Mydreammore, I still don’t know your name although it’s so nice to have a talk with you. I’m really happy to know you share my happiness that much! I didn’t expect that I could ever find someone who can be so supportive. So much time has passed since my first post and here we are. I do hope that your own journey will be even better and smoother than mine!
My Jeremy is awesome! He is so calm that we have possibility to sleep at night haha. He still has dark blue eyes and fair hair but you know it’s a common thing for newborns. I can’t wait to see him as a toddler or even a teenager. One thing I adore about him is his yawn. He is super cute when he does it!
Re SM, it was very touching to be honest. I cried and tears can’t stop falling down my cheeks…she is amazing! We prepared a present for her besides money, it was a bracelet and earrings with Murano glass.

Nice Post

Yeey, this is such positive news. I am so glad for you. Really happy that you are now a mother. Just know that there is nothing that beats the motherly love. It is greater than anything. I had tried conceiving for years. So when I finally managed holding my baby for the first time I can remember I cried. I had moved form one clinic to another in search of a solution. Till when I came across Bio texcom. They have the best services around. Can you even imagine that they are running out of 2018 economic package. So one should hurry to register with them. I am o happy that finally I am a parent. Surrogacy is one of the best methods that can make this dream come true. You can learn more about their services here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9aRuufzCYA. I hope that you enjoy motherhood.

Cardially congratulate you, dear!
I’m glad you were successful with biotexcom.They do their job well. I came across many people on different boards sharing their experience with it. Loads of video on you tube. High success rates. I guess this is all one needs.
Bad news as for economic package lost as people do pay out of the pocket for their treatments.
I’d like to ask TAZZILA, any complications with the documents needed to take a baby home? I’ve read somewhere people were having troubles with one letter different in marriage sertificate and passport…Thanks.
Huge hugs to all x

I am so proud of you. I can understand how happy you are. I was also once in your shoes. Only taht mine is bit different. I conceived through a surrogate. But the feeling is literally the same. I went through surrogacy in Bio tex clinic. And I can say it was one of my best moments. Now the baby is getting older every passing day. I have been battling infertility for a s long as I can remember. So I am honestly proud of you. As a woman who has gone through infertility. I can understand the happiness that comes when you finally realize that you have made it. That the one thing taht has been keeping you awake all night has come to pass. May your baby be a s blessing. All the best dear. And do take care. Best of lucks.

Hi, noreen! Just wanted to ask about the strong and weak sides of the clinic. Any positive/negative experience with them? A lady here on surrogacy or adoption ? thread here is considering surrogacy option. I just thought it might be helpful for anyone else to have more insight in how the process goes in fertility clinics in the world. I’m a mother of de ivf kid. But in the course of treatments got to know loads of things about other options as one never knows which particular one would be the best.
Thank you.