It's official...i'm out. BFN...

had my beta today…bfn. they didn’t do a quantitative, but i guess it doesn’t matter.

i feel ok, but truthfully, i hurt. i am so sick of all this. going to try the two cycles of injectables that we have, and yes, we are keeping our meeting next week at our adoption agency to start filing our paperwork.

i don’t know if another pregnancy is in my future, i pray it is, but i know one way or another, i will have another child call me “Mom” eventually…

to all of you who are going through this journey along with me, good luck…

probably taking Nov off due to a big cyst, but hoping maybe we will be able to go ahead.

post again soon…-a-

I’m so sorry. I wish you tons of luck moving forward with the next cycle honey, and hope one of them is the one for you!

Angel,
I am so sorry. I know how it feels to get the news that this time didn’t work. It took me 6 cycles of doing IUI before I got the best call of my life… but it was so hard all along. There were many times I wanted to give up. Good luck with the adoption process. You definitely will be a mom someday - but I do :pray: that you will eventually get that BFP you are hoping for! Good luck with whatever you decide to do.