IUI after 12 days cramps?

I am in day 14 after my 1st IUI with Gonal-f 75 Unit when my follicle size was 16.5 i took HCG trigger and
now i am on 2ww but I don’t feel any pregnancy symptoms after 12 days of IUI So i am expecting my blood test will BFN.

But from Last 2-3 days I have been having cramps in my abdomen like Af is coming.
What should i say about this cramps??
Should o count as a early pregnancy signs??

Thanks

Unfortunately it could be either pregnancy or AF and there is no way to know until your beta (or an HPT) or until AF shows.

I had really bad cramping. Like AF was coming. I even spotted on 7 and 8dp5dt which would be 12 & 13 days past an IUI, but was pregnant so…

:cross: and :babydust: :babydust:

[QUOTE=ahhny]Unfortunately it could be either pregnancy or AF and there is no way to know until your beta (or an HPT) or until AF shows.

I had really bad cramping. Like AF was coming. I even spotted on 7 and 8dp5dt which would be 12 & 13 days past an IUI, but was pregnant so…

:cross: and :babydust: :babydust:[/QUOTE]

Hello ahhny,Thanks for reply
I have no spot/implantation on 13 day of IUI :frowning:

I read once that only 30% of ladies actually have implantation bleeding and usually if that bleeding occurs as late as 12 or 13dpo then it was more likely impending AF than implantation so…it doesn’t really mean anything to not have it since not many get it anyway.

When is your AF due?

Today i went for blood test and got call from clinic she said :bfn:
Today is my 14 days of IUI . So now i am waiting for AF than try IUI #2

Sorry for your news. Keep trying and don’t lose hope. Wishing you bfp on your next try:)