IUI after 40 hours post trigger.

My RE scheduled my IUI 40 hours after the trigger, i triggered around 8 pm yesterday and IUI will be at 12 m tomorrow. I normally ovulate around 36-38 hours after the trigger. I tried to schedule it early but the nurse said that timings is fine. I am really afraid that GodForbid i will miss the ovulation. Also we havent had :dance: in 3 days for the sample/count to be good. I am so confused
:frowning:
Also DH will drop the sample at 7:30 am tomorrow morning. Is this timing right? I mean i have heard that lifetime of sperms after washing decreases but then ofcourse i am no doc. The RE should know better right?
Please pray for me, it sucks with IUI because timings are so crucial and you also have to avoid :dance: for a good sample.
urghhhh :grr:

[quote=AngelEyess]My RE scheduled my IUI 40 hours after the trigger, i triggered around 8 pm yesterday and IUI will be at 12 m tomorrow. I normally ovulate around 36-38 hours after the trigger. I tried to schedule it early but the nurse said that timings is fine. I am really afraid that GodForbid i will miss the ovulation. Also we havent had :dance: in 3 days for the sample/count to be good. I am so confused
Also DH will drop the sample at 7:30 am tomorrow morning. Is this timing right? I mean i have heard that lifetime of sperms after washing decreases but then ofcourse i am no doc. The RE should know better right?
Please pray for me, it sucks with IUI because timings are so crucial and you also have to avoid :dance: for a good sample.
urghhhh :grr:[/quote]

My RE scheduled our IUI 2 hours after drop off. Good luck :cross:

“Washing” the sperm does decrease it’s lifespan to about 12-24 hours (down from 3-5 days), but it only takes it like 30 minutes max for it to get to the egg, so you should be good to go!

I’m so excited! I’ll be :pray: for you and keeping my :cheer: ! :bsv: :bsv: :bsv:

I’m so excited for you!! I will be sending you some sticky vibes tomorrow!!

[quote=AngelEyess]My RE scheduled my IUI 40 hours after the trigger, i triggered around 8 pm yesterday and IUI will be at 12 m tomorrow. I normally ovulate around 36-38 hours after the trigger. I tried to schedule it early but the nurse said that timings is fine. I am really afraid that GodForbid i will miss the ovulation. Also we havent had :dance: in 3 days for the sample/count to be good. I am so confused
urghhhh :grr:[/quote]

Let us know how the IUI goes! :babydust:

Thankyou everyone for the support and wishes :slight_smile:
So i had my IUI today, it went great. The RE said she is seeing fertile CM so the timing is about right. Also DH count was incredible, RE said its a gold star sperm count, it was 173.3 million post wash motile sperms Now i will go on 18th for Beta and the excruciating 2 WW begins.