So today is day 15 - no LH surge so tomorrow I will go in for ultrasound and if all looks well a trigger shot I hope, then we would have the IUI the next day. But I want to hedge my bets and thoughht maybe we should BD tonight just in case the test was wrong or we miss the surge. DH and I havent BD since Sat. so if I wait for the IUI that will be our only hope, also I dont want his sperm to stale, but I know we want a good sample as well for the IUI, it would leave only 36 hours about if we did it tonight then had IUi Thursday morning. Any thoughts? I really really want a :bfp: for Christmas!!!
I’d say :dance: tonight before your appt. If you let him hold it, that would be a 5 day hold. Sperm starts dying after that long of a hold. Plus it teaches his body he doesn’t need to make new sperm as often. So its important to at least have him release his “boys” every 3 days. That is the info we got from dh’s urologist who specializes in male infertility. Goodluck!
Thanks for reponding, we went for it last night with the BD - , went in today and I had one follicle that was big, either 25 or 28 and another tiny at 11 - we took the trigger shot so we will see. Hope it works. Seems like one is to big and one is to small but I’m trying to stay hopeful
My Dr. Told me it really didn’t matter when we :dance: Because with an Iui it’s honna make it there regardless!!! Have fun! Good luck! :babydust:
[QUOTE=Ally45669]My Dr. Told me it really didn’t matter when we :dance: Because with an Iui it’s honna make it there regardless!!! Have fun! Good luck! :babydust:[/QUOTE]
The reason :dance: is important before IUI is to keep the sample fresh. With a hold to long, it can actually kill the sperm giving you a bad sample.