IUI Atlanta - Where to go..?

Hello!
Is there any one in Atlanta, or surrounding area, who is getting great service from their OBGYN and isn’t paying $2500-3200 per IUI (not including meds?) I would love some advice.

I’m currently with GRS, but since I’ve been reading about other women who pay much much much lower prices for an IUI, I was hoping someone out there might know of a place around here.

Thanks!

Have you checked out IVF Atlanta Augusta Georgia Fertility they have reasonable rates. My IVF is only $6575 so Im sure there IUI are reasonable.

Hi passion!
i have contacted them and have emailed with dr. massey but haven’t spoken in person with anyone. How do you like the office? Do you feel comfortable there and does the 6575 include any meds? I’m just worried there are going to be some hidden costs.

Maybe instead of look into OBGYN’s for IUI you should look into an RE (reproductive endo) who specializes in getting women pregnant. They have went through the extra training to do it, unlike an obgyn who uses infertility as a hobby. You might actually get IUI’s for cheaper also.

Hi Missing,
I’ve been seeing an RE for a year, hence the major expense. I’ve heard other women say they have been getting IUIs with their OBs, so was just trying to find someone in my area who isn’t an RE to see if I could spend less money. I pay completely out of pocket.

Thanks though!

[quote=Brookee_Cookee]Hi Missing,
I’ve been seeing an RE for a year, hence the major expense. I’ve heard other women say they have been getting IUIs with their OBs, so was just trying to find someone in my area who isn’t an RE to see if I could spend less money. I pay completely out of pocket.

Thanks though![/quote]

I feel you! I wanted to see an RE but couldn’t afford it. It would cost me 300 dollars out of pocket just for the initial consultation! It costs me about 200 for IUIs at my OB/Gyn, and I’ve only had 6 so far, and got BFP with 2 of them. So I’m happy with my choice, I’ve saved tons of money. Plus because we use donor sperm, that’s another 450 dollars a month. It adds up! Don’t give up if you can’t afford to see an RE. If you don’t have any major issues, a OB/Gyn might be able to help you well enough. Good luck!

[QUOTE=Brookee_Cookee]Hi Missing,

Thanks though![/QUOTE]

Ahh ok HEHE!

When we were living over in South Carolina i called around and could fine NO obgyn’s that did IUI’s. They just didn’t do it. Heck to find an obgyn that would monitor a clomid cycle with ultrasounds was even hard to come by. my guess would be to just get out the phone book and start calling all the obgyn’s in the area.