IUI count

Hi ladies- I just had my first IUI done and I’m wondering what everyone’s count has been post wash? Ours was 17 million and 74% morphology and motility. Is this good?

Ours was 21 million. RE said she wouldn’t do it unless the number was above 11. Good Luck!

First time ours was 15 million second time 30 million. RE said both were great numbers for iui. My husband started drinking more water and taking 1000mg of vitamin C and his count has gone up quite a bit! Good luck.

Thank you ladies :slight_smile: I have high hopes but of course trying not to get too excited because obviously this may not work.

Glad you asked about it hopeful because I will be curious come Tuesday (likely) when I have my 1st iui. Praying things work out ok because my husband’s g’ma just passed and the funeral is set for that day! So it’s possible that the iui won’t happen at all that day. He seems to think we’ll be fine but with all the emotion and stress for that day who knows

Hi Praying - Is this your first IUI? I am asking because my procedure yesterday only took about an hour total (washing and inserting). I am sorry to hear about your DH’s Grandma :frowning: That is so hard! I hope you get to do it and that you get positive results!!!

[QUOTE=Hopeful0093]Hi Praying - Is this your first IUI? I am asking because my procedure yesterday only took about an hour total (washing and inserting). I am sorry to hear about your DH’s Grandma :frowning: That is so hard! I hope you get to do it and that you get positive results!!![/QUOTE]

Thank you and yes this will be our first iui. Got a question… Were y’all able to go with you DH during collection? My hubby is so worried about me not being in the room. But I can’t see why not because they’ll still have to do the wash…

[QUOTE=PrayingInTexas]Thank you and yes this will be our first iui. Got a question… Were y’all able to go with you DH during collection? My hubby is so worried about me not being in the room. But I can’t see why not because they’ll still have to do the wash…[/QUOTE]

I’m going in Monday morning to have my first IUI done, and they said my DH could have me in the room with him. It will definitely be an awkward situation, but being in the health field myself, it’s nothing new to the people that work in the clinic. Sorry to hear about the passing of your family member :frowning:

Thank you allairious!