IUI First Time

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hi All! I’m new to the forum community but am desperate to converse with others who are going through similar infertility issues. Just a little background, my hubby and I concieved a year ago post 8 mo from tubal reconstructive surgery. H[/FONT]owever, the pregnancy was ectopic. We’ve been ttc for another year now and I am currently in my 2ww from my first cycle of IUI. Im 11 days post IUI today and couldn’t wait to POAS. I feel like I’m going crazy! I got a super faint bfp then took a digital and got a bfn :frowning: I know the doc’s say wait the full 14 but I swear this has been the longest 11 days of my life. Any advice or kind words would help at this point, especially to know that I am not alone. Sticky baby dust to all!
TCruz

[QUOTE=TCruz23][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hi All! I’m new to the forum community but am desperate to converse with others who are going through similar infertility issues. Just a little background, my hubby and I concieved a year ago post 8 mo from tubal reconstructive surgery. H[/FONT]owever, the pregnancy was ectopic. We’ve been ttc for another year now and I am currently in my 2ww from my first cycle of IUI. Im 11 days post IUI today and couldn’t wait to POAS. I feel like I’m going crazy! I got a super faint bfp then took a digital and got a bfn :frowning: I know the doc’s say wait the full 14 but I swear this has been the longest 11 days of my life. Any advice or kind words would help at this point, especially to know that I am not alone. Sticky baby dust to all!
TCruz[/QUOTE]

Hi TCruz. You’ve come to the right forum. We are all here for each other and understand what you are going through. The 2ww is the worst, you spent every waking second trying to decipher every little cramp or symptom you feel. It is crazy. But you are 3 days away. You’re almost there and hopefully you’ll get a :bfp: :cross:

I’m currently over my first week of my 2ww on my second IUI. Praying this is my month too.

Pls feel free to ask questions or simply vent. You aren’t alone, we are all here for you.

Hi TCruz,

I am also 11dpiui on our first IUI. I know it is so frustrating but you have absolutely come to the right place. There is always someone who has already gone through what you’re going through at the moment and can give support and advice!! :pray: you get your :bfp: !!!

Need advice ASAP

Ladies,

I really need your advice. What tests should be done PRIOR to the 1st IUI to make sure there are no issues that could prevent pregnancy? Not all doctors are thorough as we all know… so it is important to do HW beforehand. If you could give me specific test names I would really appreciate it!

Thank you,
Lina