IUI, Follistim, Follie size ?s

Hey guys! Just had US today CD7…so I have been on follistim 150iu CD3-now and I have 2 follies on each side raning from 17 to 13. I think 17, 15, 15 and 13 to be exact. Well i thought that would mean they would either decrease my dosage or make me trigger sooner. Well the nurse called me back later in the after noon with my E2 level, which is i think she said 250 or 275ish. She said that is a good number and to keep the same dose of 150iu and come back wedneday CD9 for another US, and looks like we will probably do IUI friday after triggering wedneday 36hrs prior…what do u guys think.Since this is my first cycle on injectibles, I have never been in for an US except for CD12 to see how the final follie sizes are doing. Opinions much appreciated!

:pray: :cross::bfp: :bsv:

They are probably pushing you a few more days to give the others time to grow. While the 15’s are basically mature. They might want the 13 to catch up. BUT, if you wait til Friday to IUI the 17 will be around 27 if it grows at the “normal” 2mm per day. 27mm is way to big. Follies continue to grow even after a trigger. I would call and request a scan tomorrow. Your E2 levels are on the low end for having that many follies.

Good Luck JMiller!

Good luck JMiller on your 2WW!! Seems like we are on nearly the same schedule and treatment. My 2WW ends tomorrow. (Please pray for me!)
Your follistim dose was pretty high and seems like that’s why your cycle was so short. I was on follistim 100 but a few more days than you. My E2 levels were right there with yours with similar number and size of follies. My RE told me that the E2 could be higher but wasn’t a cause of concern.
My E2 is always really low-that’s my problem. I have hypothalmic amenorrhea, and at times my E2 has been unreadable on blood tests. I’m a marathoner and my weight had gotten super low. Clomid did not work for me either. Good luck!!! I will pray for you!:cross: :babydust: :pray:

[quote=LellaCA]Good luck JMiller on your 2WW!! Seems like we are on nearly the same schedule and treatment. My 2WW ends tomorrow. (Please pray for me!)
Your follistim dose was pretty high and seems like that’s why your cycle was so short. I was on follistim 100 but a few more days than you. My E2 levels were right there with yours with similar number and size of follies. My RE told me that the E2 could be higher but wasn’t a cause of concern.
My E2 is always really low-that’s my problem. I have hypothalmic amenorrhea, and at times my E2 has been unreadable on blood tests. I’m a marathoner and my weight had gotten super low. Clomid did not work for me either. Good luck!!! I will pray for you!:cross: :babydust: :pray:[/quote]

:pray: for you tmrw! keep me updated. i am 7dpiui right now…ahhh its killing me