IUI - injections and the 2WW

Hi out there i just wanted to vent a little… i’m new to all this site stuff…but need a place to come and just get it out… I’m in australia… i’ve done my first IUI on the 07/11/2011 had a Puregon cycle injections for 16 days to get dose right…as i have PCO…S!! i’ve done three cycles last year with clomid… no luck to even ovulate! so this time it all worked but it kinda sucks when you get a 15% chance sucess rate… it’s all me n not hubby he’s has what i’m told is super swimmers…so we had a trigger on the 6th/11/2011 real early ovdril…(i think thats how you spell it) anyways… i’m 11days post IUI today…
i have symptoms but that’s more than likly the drugs in my system…anyone actually know how long the trigger can effect results… my DR told me to test on wednsday… (day 16 post iui)
i’m having period like pain too… not like the pain i have the first week after the trigger…different…full and bloating feeling now… prob AF… not cool…

I think that you prob. safe to test anytime now and feel pretty confident that the trigger is not in your system, however be catious that it may still be to early to detect a BFP…Sending lots of babydust your way!

Hi…me again…

I tested on sunday day 13 of cycle… BFN…
not the greatest but…i thought it could be too early so i waited to to check again on wednsday…
Monday morning Af arrived so no checking for me again…
:grr:
so i guess it’s needles again tomorrow morning…back to normal…
cd2 today and first needles this morning…should be a quicker cycle this time as last time was my first and we were trying to get the dose right!!.
my Dr is away so has refered me to another specalist this month… crossing my fingers i didn’t want to change my dr knows me now…oh well maybe this is a good thing…
anyways we hoped we’d be pregnant for my husbands birthday this weekend would have been a great pressi! it’s not to be and i’ve been through all the emotions in one day…just hope it’s this time round!!

my BFF hasonly in the last two weeks found out that she is pregnant…i’m officially the last of the group now… everyone else starting for seconds… i’m way way behind…my hubby says to just focus on us not them but it’s hard to take…
what have i done… i’m seriously a nice person LOL and i will say that myself i’m that person who helps the old lady who opens doors for people etc…

anyways maybe this time is the one that will work!

crossing everything…