IUI Week of Nov 1st!

Hello Ladies! :flower:

I have an apt tomorrow am for my second follie scan and I’m hoping to have my iui this week!:cross: I wanted to know if there were any other ladies who were planning IUIs this week as well!

:babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: To All!

I had a follie scan yesterday and will have another one tomorrow. I think my IUI will be this Friday or Saturday.

There are lots of other ladies in the Novermber IUI thread that are having their IUI’s this week.

yep, count me in. Go tomorrow morning for my first follie scan. IUI might be thursday for me.

I’m going in this week too! Not sure exactly which day yet, but I have my CD12 scan on Weds. Perhaps Thurs then??

cycle buddy

my iui is going to be tomorrow the 3rd if you want to cycle buddy, it never hurts to have more than one but looks like we are only a day apart good luck today:babydust:

My IUI is actually going to be tomorrow too! :clap: So we’re cycle buddies! We can be in the 2ww together! :grouphug:

Follie scan today showed 2 good follies (22mm & 14mm) lining at 10.6! Did my ovidrel trigger this morning and IUI will be tomorrow at around 9:30 am!

I’m hangin’ in the november iui thread :slight_smile:

:babydust: :babydust: to All!!