IUI with Gonal-f,follicles size?

Hello Everyone,

Today CD 13 and Gonal f (75 unit) injection day10th. I went RE office today morning & my follicles size is12 than RE told me when your follicles size will 16 than take HCG trigger shot. My next ultrasound on Monday.

I am wondering 16mm follicles size is good for IUI ?? When i search on google showing between 17 - 20 mm will good size.I don’t know i am right or wrong…This is my 1st IUI…

your help would be greatly appreciated!

If you had more than one follie, triggering with the smallest being a 16 wouldn’t be bad. I wouldn’t trigger with my largest that size though. On my first IUI though i triggered with a 18, 17 and a 15 and got triplets. But, after a trigger it gives your follie a boost in growth so it being 16 at trigger it will be larger by ovulation.

[QUOTE=missingmy#2]If you had more than one follie, triggering with the smallest being a 16 wouldn’t be bad. I wouldn’t trigger with my largest that size though. On my first IUI though i triggered with a 18, 17 and a 15 and got triplets. But, after a trigger it gives your follie a boost in growth so it being 16 at trigger it will be larger by ovulation.[/QUOTE]

Yes I have more than one follie thats why My RE said like that…
Thanks for your message…

Lots of baby dust!