IUI

I am 29 years old lady with normal ovulation cycle. I have an IUI session. How much chances to get pregnant?

Hello! Noone knows, hun. This is too individual. For one it’s enough to make a single try. And for others it really takes. Unless you have no health issues effecting your fertility, I hope it will work. Every step makes us closer to our dream. Stay calm and do your best. Fingers crossed this message finds you healthy and happy with pregnancy! :wink:

IUI success rates are just okay, and the reported success rates vary widely between studies. Some studies show only an 8 percent success rate. When using fertility drugs plus IUI. While others put the success rate closer to 20 percent. For IUI cycles without fertility drugs, success rates are very low. Just 4 percent of women got pregnant, in one study. IUI with Clomid is less successful than IUI with gonadotropins. Your odds for IUI success will depend on a number of variables. From your age, the cause of your infertility, and how long you’ve been trying to conceive. It’s true that IUI is less expensive than IVF. And its lower cost is part of what makes IUI attractive. However, when you consider your chances for success. It may be a better financial choice to go straight to IVF in certain situations. But with Bio tex, their chances are high.

Hey! I’d really love to hear from Madhumita. How are the things going currently?
Are you satisfied with the outcome? Please, drop a line - lol.
As for me, we’re planning our next visit to biotex. Trying to evaluate our chances for a sibling…