IUI's Week of June 9-15

Hi

I was wondering if anyone would like to join a thread with the same cycle week for IUI’s. I thought it would be a great place to commiserate with each other during the dreaded 2ww!!!

I went in for my IUI this morning and had great numbers. I had 2 follies @ 24, 1 @ 19, 1 @ 17 and a smaller one I can’t remember. I think my lining was 8. My RE was very pleased and said I responded very well to clomid.

I am super excited and feel really good about things.
I can’t wait for more to join so we can go through the next 2 weeks together! :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:

My IUI is tomorrow so we’re quite close. :slight_smile:
:babydust:

I just had my second IUI yesterday (first one in April was unsuccessful) and I can’t stop thinking about it…the 2WW is dreadful! I had one follie at 20mm, two at 18mm on the left ovary. They couldn’t locate my right ovary during my last ultrasound, but most of the activity was on left anyway. So maybe there is a mature one on that side too? Lining was at 13mm. DH’s swimmers were good too…I am hopeful this time works.

I’ll be going in either June 14 or 15th. So love to join…this is my second try - no hormone therapy - just going natural for awhile…feeling really good and positive - yay!!!

UberFoodie My IUI is tomorrow so we’re quite close.
[COLOR=“Blue”]awesome! Good luck tomorrow!!!

hanaleilove I just had my second IUI yesterday (first one in April was unsuccessful) and I can’t stop thinking about it…the 2WW is dreadful! I had one follie at 20mm, two at 18mm on the left ovary. They couldn’t locate my right ovary during my last ultrasound, but most of the activity was on left anyway. So maybe there is a mature one on that side too? Lining was at 13mm. DH’s swimmers were good too…I am hopeful this time works.
[COLOR=“Blue”]hi! Those numbers sound great. :cross: this is the one!

Juia I’ll be going in either June 14 or 15th. So love to join…this is my second try - no hormone therapy - just going natural for awhile…feeling really good and positive - yay!!![COLOR=“MediumTurquoise”][COLOR=“rgb(72, 209, 204)”][COLOR=“Teal”][COLOR=“teal”]great!!! We need positivity. Let us know how it goes! Good luck!

I had mine June 9. It was a natural cycle due to me not being able to get in for baseline. I had one follie that was 16mm 2 days prior to IUI and lining 10.7. Count was 7.5 mil post wash.

I’m 3dpiui and I’ve had slight cramps since the IUI.

I love this quote -
where there is hope there can be faith, where there is faith miracles can occur.

Guess where I found this…my face cream bottle…:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Juia]I love this quote -
where there is hope there can be faith, where there is faith miracles can occur.

Guess where I found this…my face cream bottle…:)[/QUOTE]
Is that from philosophy hope in a jar?

What a fantastic thread!
I am hoping to be the 14th or 15th, and happy to meet all of you. I’ll pray for all :slight_smile:

IUI Tomorrow!

I’ve been off the site for a long time, but I somehow just wanted to join this thread to go through the 2ww. I’m going to be doing IUI tomorrow. I’m already skeptical about this cycle because I felt cramping last night (3hrs after Ovidrel) and I’m worried I already ovulated. Oh, and I had a fight with my husband today, the day before IUI.

Anyway, this is my first Femara cycle (with Follistim). My estrogen was only a little over 200, but U/S showed 2 good follies on the left side (22 & 19), plus one 15ish also on the left.

Hoping for a miracle. I want this so bad…like so much more than winning a mega million lottery!!!

Hi all! I am on IUI #2 as of 6/10 and am feeling much more hopeful this month. First round with clomid and had three follies two days prior to IUI at 21, 15, and 16 and growing fast so possibly three viable eggs. My DS was much better this month at 11.3 million. Started progesterone today and trying not to analyze every feeling I have.

:welcome: prayers for you too!:cross: [QUOTE=Halpert]What a fantastic thread!
I am hoping to be the 14th or 15th, and happy to meet all of you. I’ll pray for all :)[/QUOTE]

[:welcome: good luck tomorrow! :grouphug: :babydust: QUOTE=Charara]I’ve been off the site for a long time, but I somehow just wanted to join this thread to go through the 2ww. I’m going to be doing IUI tomorrow. I’m already skeptical about this cycle because I felt cramping last night (3hrs after Ovidrel) and I’m worried I already ovulated. Oh, and I had a fight with my husband today, the day before IUI.

Anyway, this is my first Femara cycle (with Follistim). My estrogen was only a little over 200, but U/S showed 2 good follies on the left side (22 & 19), plus one 15ish also on the left.

Hoping for a miracle. I want this so bad…like so much more than winning a mega million lottery!!![/QUOTE]

:welcome: sounds like great numbers! :cross: this Is THE month! I am also going to try not and analyze every twinge. We will see how long that lasts![QUOTE=GuidingLight]Hi all! I am on IUI #2 as of 6/10 and am feeling much more hopeful this month. First round with clomid and had three follies two days prior to IUI at 21, 15, and 16 and growing fast so possibly three viable eggs. My DS was much better this month at 11.3 million. Started progesterone today and trying not to analyze every feeling I have.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Juia]I love this quote -

Guess where I found this…my face cream bottle…:)[/QUOTE]

Love this! Def made me smile. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Halpert]What a fantastic thread!
I am hoping to be the 14th or 15th, and happy to meet all of you. I’ll pray for all :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Praying for you as well. Praying for all of us to get :preg: together. :slight_smile:

Take us out of the running. My husband’s test samples came back with off the chart numbers, but today’s were so low the doc advised us iui would probably be a waste of money. :grr:

How does that even happen?! We’re absolutely devastated.

[QUOTE=UberFoodie]Take us out of the running. My husband’s test samples came back with off the chart numbers, but today’s were so low the doc advised us iui would probably be a waste of money. :grr:

How does that even happen?! We’re absolutely devastated.[/QUOTE]

Why would they cancel it? It does not seem right…

UberFoodie-

Sorry to hear that. I know how that feels. In March, my husband’s sample was only 0.1 million post-wash. Worse yet, the nurse told me so casually like five seconds before doing IUI. I couldn’t bring myself to cancel at that point and went with it, but I wish I or the doctor would have cancelled. My cycles have been cancelled for other reasons, too. It’s so tough when a cycle gets cancelled especially when you prepare your body by taking meds. Since your husband had a super sample, I bet you two are confused and hurt. I am so sorry to hear this. Just don’t make the mistake I made and take your frustration on your husband. I’ve done it…more than once, and I regret it.

Anyway, may I ask what the count was? Also, depending on your timing, is there any possibility to try again tomorrow?

[QUOTE=UberFoodie]Take us out of the running. My husband’s test samples came back with off the chart numbers, but today’s were so low the doc advised us iui would probably be a waste of money. :grr:

How does that even happen?! We’re absolutely devastated.[/QUOTE]
I am so sorry :frowning: That is a good question, how does that happen?? :frowning: