I've officially become "that guy"

I’m 8dpiui #3 - 10dp Ovidrel trigger.

Last night, at a Solstice party, I poured a glass of red wine, and…just…didn’t…want…to…drink…it. Totally didn’t taste good, had one sip and done. (this is really odd for me. Red wine is my favorite, and while I certainly don’t totally go for it in the 2ww, I do have a glass about once a week. Love it.)

And now I’m nauseated.

Aversion to alcohol was my earliest symptom in each of my 3 previous pregnancies.

So of course I’m totally reading into this and wondering, and I can’t even test until the 28th because I’ve missed a couple of days of testing out my trigger, and don’t want to freak with a false result.

I’m now totally that girl that is over-analyzing my symptoms. Someone get me a hobby, already.

[quote=MontanaJen]I’m 8dpiui #3 - 10dp Ovidrel trigger.

Last night, at a Solstice party, I poured a glass of red wine, and…just…didn’t…want…to…drink…it. Totally didn’t taste good, had one sip and done. (this is really odd for me. Red wine is my favorite, and while I certainly don’t totally go for it in the 2ww, I do have a glass about once a week. Love it.)

And now I’m nauseated.

Aversion to alcohol was my earliest symptom in each of my 3 previous pregnancies.

So of course I’m totally reading into this and wondering, and I can’t even test until the 28th because I’ve missed a couple of days of testing out my trigger, and don’t want to freak with a false result.

I’m now totally that girl that is over-analyzing my symptoms. Someone get me a hobby, already.[/quote]

hahahha. Honey, we’re ALL “that guy”, you’re in good company!!!

I hope this is it for you, I’m crossing my fingers! Maybe your intuition is right!