IVF #3 or more in July/August?

Deirdre–Your girls are so beautiful. Awwwww!!! Do you find yourself just staring at them all the time? I would. LOL I am so happy you got to bring them home and are getting settled in.

Ade-- Are you excited, scared? How do you feel? Are you all packed and ready to go to the hospital.

Chica–I also have a TON of May b-day’s in my family. I think an immediate family member has a b-day every day the first 15 days of the month and others are the rest of the month. So I am over it. I do hope your LO gets his or her own day. (By the way, can’t wait to find out what you are having, I still predict a boy).

I can’t believe we are all so close. I bet Anozi has either had her baby or is getting ready to do so.

I had my peri appointment today and it was Great!!! Apparently my LO has gained weight like gang busters over the last couple of weeks. They are measuring her at 6 lbs :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: and she is now above the 10th percentile. Now of course they say that even with the 3d machines they can be off by as much as a pound depending on the position of the baby. But a pound off puts her at a minimum 5 lbs right now and as big as 7 lbs and they can gain as much as an ounce or more per day. So no matter what, she is right now above the 10th percentile. So they released me!!! I am done with the high risk doctor. I thanked them so much for taking care of us.

Now I just need to get my LO here. We live near a really nice walking trail—going for an uber long walk today.

Didn’t get good sleep last night of course more contractions and in between contractions Ms. Allie wanted to be a WWF wrestler. I don’t think this little girl is going to sleep a wink at night when she gets here.

Anozi, I missed your post. I am thinking you are somewhere in labor. LOL!!!

Chica Congrats on the last day of work!!!

Fly holy cow Allie is awesome! So happy she’s over 10% weight! Must be a huge weight off ur shoulders!

Btw b4 I meant to type veet burn not feet!ol

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AbtG7Vo0cs2Ra

Here is a link to some photos. Keira is on the left and Erin is on the right. I tried to post last night but it didn’t work.

Ade- 4 days! Rest up now. It will be a great day and the high will last for a while… Oh just so you know. I feel almost normal after the c-section so the horrible pain didn’t last too long. 3-4 days were the worst.

Fly- So great to hear Allie is growing and growing. The girls got weighed today and are both 5-6. Whoo hoo. Now to get erin to take more than an ounce and a half of formula at a time.

Chica- Glad work is over. It will be nice to just relax a bit before the little one comes.

Can’t wait to hear about the new babies.

Erin thanks so much for posting those pics!! They are absolutely beautiful!! Just like you :slight_smile: Btw you look ah-mazing for someone who just had a csection and twins. God I hope I look half as decent lol. awww precious precious! soooo cute. YAY FOR BABIES

Deirdre this pics are so sweet! Thank you for posting!! You look fantastic too! Wow! Can u believe ur a mommy of 2?

Anozi holy moly u have a watermelon on ur ticker!!! 7 days!

[QUOTE=Erintobe]Shutterfly | View share

Here is a link to some photos. Keira is on the left and Erin is on the right. I tried to post last night but it didn’t work.

Ade- 4 days! Rest up now. It will be a great day and the high will last for a while… Oh just so you know. I feel almost normal after the c-section so the horrible pain didn’t last too long. 3-4 days were the worst.

Fly- So great to hear Allie is growing and growing. The girls got weighed today and are both 5-6. Whoo hoo. Now to get erin to take more than an ounce and a half of formula at a time.

Chica- Glad work is over. It will be nice to just relax a bit before the little one comes.

Can’t wait to hear about the new babies.[/QUOTE]

Yay!!! They (and you) look awesome!

Erin just wondering are you wearing regular clothes already? You look so good!

Hey what’s going on?? Any babies fly or anozi???

Total tmi but I got hemorrhoid a few weeks ago and today I am dying!! My toochie burns! I tried some wipes but I feel like I have a rash now!

Chica-AHHHHHH!!! the joys of pregnancy. You are hilarious.

No baby for me yet. :frowning:

I have so many aches and pains “down there” and in my lower abdomen, how are you guys feeling?

I need a prenatal massage desperately. I may try to do that on Monday if I can get a last minute appointment.

Thanks guys. I feel pretty great. Still jiggly and loose inside and out but doing pretty well. I am still in my maternity jeans mainly for the big belly pouch so it doesn’t cut into my tummy. It is still a little sore and swollen but it is amazing how much I am back to my “normal self”. I havent done anything just high stress of the girls I guess.

We are rearranging my downstairs today. Changing diapers in the pack n play started to kill our backs and the floor is not working either so we are converting our bar into a changing table and moving it from the livingroom to my hubbies office. Hope it helps our backs. We also moved the extra bed from the office to the basement so my mom would have a place to sleep. She has been such a big help.

I am pretty tired and have to get used to sleeping while listening to the girls sleep. They are pretty noisy that is for sure. Ah the joys of 11pm, 2 am and 5 am feedings…

Thanks for the kind words about how I look. You all will be there/here soon. :slight_smile:

so far so good today as far as my toochie is concerned :slight_smile:

erin that’s good advice ab the pack n play being annoying for changing bc that’s what I was planning on using! A friend offered me a changing table so maybe i’ll take it just to have.

fly i need a prenatal too. ntm a mani/pedi! got to get all ready for my baby’s arrival!

I don’t have too much more cramping / pressure than I’ve had the whole time so who knows what my story is. I’m really hoping this little thing doesn’t come out late!

oh i have a ?- is it safe to shower if your water breaks? I’m thinking if mine breaks and i’m not having too many contractions, i’d shower so i can tidy up down there since the Veet incident last week burned!

[quote=chica509]so far so good today as far as my toochie is concerned :slight_smile:

erin that’s good advice ab the pack n play being annoying for changing bc that’s what I was planning on using! A friend offered me a changing table so maybe i’ll take it just to have.

fly i need a prenatal too. ntm a mani/pedi! got to get all ready for my baby’s arrival!

I don’t have too much more cramping / pressure than I’ve had the whole time so who knows what my story is. I’m really hoping this little thing doesn’t come out late!

oh i have a ?- is it safe to shower if your water breaks? I’m thinking if mine breaks and i’m not having too many contractions, i’d shower so i can tidy up down there since the Veet incident last week burned![/quote]

Chica I did the mani/pedi thing too. I was thinking I totally can’t go into labor with my toes looking like this. LOL

I am going to try to squeeze in a massage today. I have it scheduled at a place I normally don’t go to, I hope it is good.

Chica, You can totally take a shower but you definitely can’t take a bath or “stick any thing up there” for risk of getting an infection. If that happened to me I would want to take a shower before heading to the hospital too.

No babies here :frowning: but the walks and some exercises that I am doing are stimulating some cramps. My pelvic area has definitely widened I feel because it hurts at night when I sleep. I only feel cramping and contractions at night when I am sleeping or when I wake up to pee. Asked my aunt and she said that it probably happens during the day but you feel it more when your body is at rest.
chica - I am also hoping that this lil guy comes out at least on time if nothing else. I cant wait to see his face. I got a pedi last friday. And I’ll prolly shave down there today. but aside I aint doing darn thing hehe

1st day home and i’ve already done almost everything on my checklist!

Went to Target and got these cubby organizers to put in baby room plus 2 lamps for our room.

Went to Bloomingdlaes and stocked up on Makeup.

Went to bed bath and beyond also.

We installed the carseat on Sat pm so i brought it over to the police station and had that checked too! Can’t believe we actually did it right!

Anozi wow you are convinced it’s a BOY huh? I hope you aren’t surprised! Did you get all green and yellow clothes?
I totally thought you had him (her?) over the weekend! UHH you must DYING! glad to hear at least you feel like something is going on down there.

I feel some pressure on my pubic bone also especially when I wake up in the am and get out of bed. My sciatica was a little better yesterday but it’s back today. DH has been rubbing my butt! other than that i don’t have too much to report as far as “symptoms” of labor. Some cramping but it’s only when i have to pee bc my bladder is so worn out! I’ve also been walking everyday. I have had some increased discharge but nothing streaked with blood or that screams mucous plug. I’d kinda like that to happen to at lest have something! hopefully at this week’s checkup on Thurs I’ll have more to report!

I used the veet last week so there is some stubble down there which i don’t really care about but if i still have another 2 weeks then I’ll want to tidy up then, yu know?

Ade how are you??? I haven’t seen much action from you! you must be getting excited- May 1 is so soon!

A friend had twins yesterday at 32 weeks i think. She was due end of June so I’m assuming she is about 32 weeks. She was on bed rest for the past 6 weeks AT THE HOSPITAL! The girls are healthy though, just have to stay in the NICU for a month.

guys, have you been “nesting”? The last thing I want to do is CLEAN!

Chica-I’ve been reading but I’m too excited/nervous to do much of anything. I can’t believe Ethan will be in my arms tomorrow! You got a LOT done yesterday! That’s crazy! I know I really can’t do anything but I did get to go out today as I had to go to the hospital to get blood-typed and banded. It was nice to be out in the fresh air.

I will try to update here tomorrow but most likely it will just be on FB. Can someone post here if they see mine there??

[QUOTE=Adelaid72]Chica-I’ve been reading but I’m too excited/nervous to do much of anything. I can’t believe Ethan will be in my arms tomorrow! You got a LOT done yesterday! That’s crazy! I know I really can’t do anything but I did get to go out today as I had to go to the hospital to get blood-typed and banded. It was nice to be out in the fresh air.

I will try to update here tomorrow but most likely it will just be on FB. Can someone post here if they see mine there??[/QUOTE]

Of course! I’ll post here when i see anything on FB!
Good luck!! Can’t wait to hear ab E!

[quote=Adelaid72]Chica-I’ve been reading but I’m too excited/nervous to do much of anything. I can’t believe Ethan will be in my arms tomorrow! You got a LOT done yesterday! That’s crazy! I know I really can’t do anything but I did get to go out today as I had to go to the hospital to get blood-typed and banded. It was nice to be out in the fresh air.

I will try to update here tomorrow but most likely it will just be on FB. Can someone post here if they see mine there??[/quote]

Best of luck tomorrow!!

Ade–So excited for you to hold little E tommorrow. I will be checking face book in case you update but of course don’t rush just enjoy your baby’s b-day.

Chica–Whoo!!! You are nesting big time!!!

I don’t know why I am still hanging around. I know I have plenty of time until Allie’s due date but I started losing my mucous plug in bits and pieces last week. I lost the remainder of it in one nasty chunky last Wednesday (I am so so sorry for the TMI) and I have had bloody show off and on, maybe all this means by the time I really go into labor I will already be 7 cm!!!

My uncle who is in his 80’s has 10 kids and SWEARS all of his children were born right before or right after a full moon and this baby will be too. LOL He and I have a bet on it. LOL The full moon is the 6th of May. Of course to determine the full moon he checked his almanac (he is an old country farmer) and I googled it. But we both came up with the same day.

I had a prenatal massage at the new place today and it was great!!! It was much gentler than I am used to being massaged but it put me to sleep and my neck and back feel much better for now. I wish I could go do that everyday until I deliver. If I am still pregnant I will go back next week.

Anozi, I can’t even see my va jay jay. I would have to elicit my DH’s help to shave and he didn’t seem to gung ho when I mentioned. I think I have decided if I can’t see it, it does not exist and will be okay. LOL.