IVF #3 or more in July/August?

Anozi how are you and Aniket doing??

Sorry I’m so inactive here too… crazy i spent 10 months attached to this site and now i barely have 5 min to check my email!

Just thinking about you and hope you guys are doing well. is Aniket sleeping better???

Ladies lots to unload!
Aniket is allergic to cows milk…so I have had to cut out dairy completely along with soy. we started seeing green mucusy poops with blood specks in it and the dr basically said that he has seen this before in kids with dairy allergy. It has been 3 hellacious weeks with the diet and things arent getting better. We went to a gastro intrologist and she said that it takes 2-4 weeks for the dairy protein to come out of my system and a few more for it to leave his…so fingers crossed that my lil boy will be feeling better soon. Since he is gaining weight (almost 10 lbs) and has no fever and is active they said he will be fine but I am so sad to see his liquid green poops. I pray that all is well with my lil boy. Hope everyone elses is doing well. I miss you guys!!

Anozi maya also has blood but my ped thinks its a fissure- little tear. Her poop is yellowish greenish orange ish.

Shoot now I’m nervous.

I tried cutting dairy for 10 days and it was so effing hard!! Literally eat dairy every meal.

I hope little Aniket is ok. ? Is he vomiting? My ped said a baby w dairy allergy woul vomit and not gain. Sounds like Aniket is gaining tho- so is Maya thats why I don’t think she has an allergy.

Dies he cry @ the breast? What else did the gastro say?

Hey ladies-

I was just popping in to see how you are all doing- looks like you are busy! Motherhood is amazing and exhausting, but I am so glad to be in this club! My little guy is doing great, breast feeding is a challenge for me but other than that, things are wonderful.

Do you all have a FB group for posting pics and such?

Yay Artichik I’m so glad ur little guy is good! What’s his name?!!!

Bf is so effing hard!!! I’ve had a million meltdowns swore I was giving up and here I am still exclusively bfing! I go to a support group thru my hospital and it is solo helpful to hear everyone pretty much is in the same boat!

What’s ur name!? I will friend yo

I’m Andrea Majonis Kenduck
But all my stuff is blocked.

Adele can add you since its a closed group a d she is the administrator. Can’t wait to see ur little boy! Are u going back in sept? I’m going in Oct

[QUOTE=artchickadee]Hey ladies-

I was just popping in to see how you are all doing- looks like you are busy! Motherhood is amazing and exhausting, but I am so glad to be in this club! My little guy is doing great, breast feeding is a challenge for me but other than that, things are wonderful.

Do you all have a FB group for posting pics and such?[/QUOTE]

Like Chica said we do have a FB group. If you friend request me (Adele LaRiviere) I can add you to the group. It’s private so only we can see the discussions and pictures. Hope you are well!!!

Anozi how are you? It’s been a while- we are all on the FB group so we keep up there. I was thinking about you and hope little Aniket is OK. How is the milk allergy?