IVF #4 Here we come - Beg. Aug 2013

Hello - I just met with another RE regarding our 3 failed IVF cycles. He gave me some hope that we are not just flushing our $$$, time, and dreams down the IF toilet.

I will not be on BCP this time. With Low AMH, BCP is like stomping on my ovaries and then expecting them to get up and run. Those were his exact words. So he does Testing again on Day3, then Day21 start lupron, then should have AF and start Menopur and Gonal-F.

We will do PGS on Day5 and transfer Day6

I just wanted to say good luck!

I am in process of ivf #4 so let’s hope #4 is good to us both!

Good luck to you!:bsv: :bsv: :bsv: :bsv:

If your lining isn’t at its best on day 6, dont go for the transfer but rather freeze the embryos and go for the frozen cycle. See with other ladies in here who had dsy 6 transfer. I did it once and it redulted in chemical.wouldnt do it again.

Gl

Doing the Same Protocol for IVF #2

Hello :slight_smile: Just wanted to let you know I’m right there with you. We failed our first IVF in June, and we’re getting ready to start another Long Lupron cycle just as soon as I ovulate. Next check is on Friday, which is actually CD 28, but no ovulation yet. Best wishes!

Best of luck to you. We are doing are 4th ER tomorrow so I’m familiary with the path you’ve walked. Hope this is it for you!

[QUOTE=HeartSick4Girl]Hello - I just met with another RE regarding our 3 failed IVF cycles. He gave me some hope that we are not just flushing our $$$, time, and dreams down the IF toilet.

I will not be on BCP this time. With Low AMH, BCP is like stomping on my ovaries and then expecting them to get up and run. Those were his exact words. So he does Testing again on Day3, then Day21 start lupron, then should have AF and start Menopur and Gonal-F.

We will do PGS on Day5 and transfer Day6[/QUOTE]

Hi! I am on #4 also…We have felt the same also, that we are throwing our $$ away and a bit hopeless. Hard to think positive at this point…but hey…gotta at least try! We will never be successful if we don’t keep trying. So, hopefully #4 is our lucky number. We also switched RE’s this time and have renewed hope and faith. Best of luck to you.

[QUOTE=zazu13]Best of luck to you. We are doing are 4th ER tomorrow so I’m familiary with the path you’ve walked. Hope this is it for you![/QUOTE]

Good luck for ER. I hope you jump back on and update us on how you are doing.

[QUOTE=marla40]Hi! I am on #4 also…We have felt the same also, that we are throwing our $$ away and a bit hopeless. Hard to think positive at this point…but hey…gotta at least try! We will never be successful if we don’t keep trying. So, hopefully #4 is our lucky number. We also switched RE’s this time and have renewed hope and faith. Best of luck to you.[/QUOTE]

Where are you at in your cycle? Did you do a different protocol or the same as before with just a different RE.

Hi ladies,
I just wanted to say good luck to you all. There is still hope! I know that it feels like the more cycles you go through, the less likely you are for success. It took 6.5 cycles to get my beautiful twins. Hang in there! :bsv:

[QUOTE=HeartSick4Girl]Good luck for ER. I hope you jump back on and update us on how you are doing.[/QUOTE]
16 eggs at ER today. Allowing myself to feel a little hopeful. Hope we get a great Fert report tmw.

Blondemop - thanks for chiming in. It’s discouraging that there aren’t a lot of success stories with this many repeated IVFs so it’s nice to hear from someone! Congrats on the twins!

Hi ladies! Just thought I’d jump in and wish u all the best. I am on my 4th try as well. Really hoping it works for all of us!

I just started the patch yesterday to get ready for my 4th IVF cycle. Hopefully this is it for all of us. Good luck

[QUOTE=HeartSick4Girl]Where are you at in your cycle? Did you do a different protocol or the same as before with just a different RE.[/QUOTE]

I am on day 6 of stims. Our new RE changed everything!! Which we are so excited about since the old protocol sure wasn’t working. I also just really “like” this dr a lot better and his staff. haha :pray: :cross: This time I started with bcp’s(which actually was the same),when :af: arrived…7 days later started ovulation test- the day I got a postitive- I counted 7 days later and began estrace 2mg 2x’s a day. I took estrace till nxt :af: , which was Monday and I went in for baselines and began microdose lupron, menopur, and follistim.

Hi ladies. So exciting to see it can still work after all this heartbreak. Good luck to everyone beginning cycles and I will be :pray: for everyone. We are in wait counting days. I am so sick of counting days , can I get an AMEN!

AMEN!!! AMEN!! AMEN!! Heartsick…

I posted this on another board and want to share with ya’ll. On my 3rd round of ivf, I bumped in into this lady pushing a stroller(with the cutest, fat, lil baby in it)…she got on the elevator with DH and me when leaving our RE’s office. She asked if we had been to see RE…we said that we had and we were really discouraged. Here’s the good news for us…the mommy informed us that her little bundle of joy came from round 5 of ivf!!! Plus, she was 40. Now, on days when I feel drained emotionally, physically, mentally, and Lord know financially…I remember that lady. If she had thrown in the towel on round 3 or even 4, she would not have been pushing that stroller. I think she was the reason that I have done round 4. I hope that encourages you guys! :grouphug: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:

That is encouraging! Thanks for sharing that!

I wanted to say good luck to you all! It took 4 ivf cycles to get my 1st DD, so it can definitely happen! Just stay positive!

Round 4 of IVF here too as well. Best of luck to you ladies!