ivf after tube out?

how long did you have to wait to do ivf after your tube was out?

Me too

[QUOTE=lbzg]how long did you have to wait to do ivf after your tube was out?[/QUOTE]

I’m curious also… I’m having both of mine removed next week and my doctor said I can still start on my late Aug cycle. I’m wondering if its better to let your body adjust for a cycle or two though? As impatient as I am, I really don’t want to rush if the odds are not as good.

my doctor said the next cycle if there were no complications. I waited 4 months.

mine said i have to wait at least 2 cycles. haave you heard its painful? im so nervous!

[QUOTE=lbzg]mine said i have to wait at least 2 cycles. haave you heard its painful? im so nervous![/QUOTE]

They cauterize the end of the tube shut after removal so recovery is minimal. No stitches to pull. My RE said I could try after one cycle to get my AF naturally. They want to make sure all your levels come back to normal depending on if you had a pregnancy or not. The removal done under general and not painful obviously. Recovery not bad. Only painful part is before if you had fluid or a ectopic pregnancy. That doesn’t feel good so getting them out is actually a pain relief.

Best wishes and don’t worry.

I had both tubes removed and the worst part was the gas pain in my neck and shoulders. 4 days after surgery, I walked 3 miles. easy peasy.