IVF BFP 5wk MC 4wks later HCG rising??? HELP!!

Hello,
I had an IVF back in Nov.'11. I got my official BFP on Nov. 18th. We went on vacation so I did not have another test until 2 wks later. by then I was already bleeding. I tested on Monday 11/28 and Wed 11/30 and the levels had dropped. Dr. said defintley miscarried. They got down to 78. I went through my phase of crying and depression. I picked myself up and was ready to get back on the horse and start planning for the next cycle. So I went back to the Dr. on 12/28 and now my levels are up at 228?? Dr. seemed really concerned and said if I have any pain or nausea to go to the ER (afraid of ecoptic). After reading through some stuff online now I am wondering if it is possible that I am actually pregnant?

I bled from 11/22 to 11/26 then again from 11/30 to 12/1. We BD on 12/10 (Christmas Party). Is there any possiblity that I may be pregnant?? Or am I grasping at straws?

I dont go back to the DR. until Tuesday because of the holiday… Now I get to the spend the New Year wondering… UGH!!

You could be pregnant or it could be an incomplete miscarriage. Hoping is the first. That’s terrible you have to wait!!

fingers crossed for you, but absolutely want to caution you to get to the ER immediately if you have ANY weird pain (even in the shoulder area) or upset stomach. I ha an ectopic rupture and it was the worst experience of my life. good luck.

Def watch for ectopic signs. You need an ultrasound ASAP. You don’t want an ectopic to get worse as it can be very painful and dangerous. Maybe there were two babies and now there’s one? Keep us updated for sure. :pray: for a good outcome!!!