ivf clinic in charlotte

anybody in the charlotte area? my husband and i want to do ivf and wondering which clinic is the best.i’ve heard about affordable ivf and reach so far. any comments on those clinics

I am currently cycling at REACH with Dr. Katz. We love him, but have heard many great things about many of the doctors there. I really like my nurse which is who you deal with most of the time during IVF, so I think its really important to like your IVF nurse. If you have any specific questions, feel free to PM me, I’m an open book.

I have been going to the Women’s Institute at CMC for diagnostics. Dr Marshburn is awesome! Now that it looks like we are going to have to persue IVF I can’t help but consider the stats. REACH has a much higher success rate than CMC for IVF so I have scheduled a second opinion at REACH. I actually started at REACH a year and a half ago but did not care for Dr Katz’s approach so I didn’t go back. At the time I was looking to understand what was going on with my body and he gave more of an impression of a baby factory. Now that I am comfortable with the diagnostics I am ready for baby factory! Good luck with your decision.

I also go to REACH. My doctor is Doctor Crain. I like him, but I love my nurse…she answers all my crazy questions and tries to really talk to me not just as a patient but as a person. If you decide to go there, it at times feels like a baby making factory because of the way they do monitoring. Good luck!!!

We go to REACH and see Dr. Wing. It is my understanding he used to be at CMC and left and started REACH. There are 6 RE’s, I think, at REACH and you will see all of them during treatment/monitoring. Each one has a different personality…but, I don’t care as long as they are the best…and they are!
We started with one doc and switched to Dr. Wing since I heard he was the best.
Check out my signature…we are SO pleased with REACH!
Good Luck!!!

[QUOTE=jmballard]We go to REACH and see Dr. Wing. It is my understanding he used to be at CMC and left and started REACH. There are 6 RE’s, I think, at REACH and you will see all of them during treatment/monitoring. Each one has a different personality…but, I don’t care as long as they are the best…and they are!
We started with one doc and switched to Dr. Wing since I heard he was the best.
Check out my signature…we are SO pleased with REACH!
Good Luck!!![/QUOTE]

I set up an IVF consult with Dr. Wing. Glad to hear your positive experience.

Good Luck!!!

Arc

has anybody tried this clinic in huntersville before called affodable ivf or advanced reproductive concept? i go there now and one of the nurse there is v rude, Mary.

Hi all -

I am jumping over here from the IUI board. I am currently in my TWW from our last IUI but we will be moving to IVF if we do not get pregnant from this.

We currently go to CMC and I can’t say enough good things about them!!! We see Dr. Usadi there. You can’t beat their customer service!!!

However, as we move to IVF we are thinking about going to REACH. Their stats are much higher than CMCs. I hate to leave CMC but with the amount of money you put into IVF you want the best option.

We are seeing our RE at CMC next week and have an appt with Dr. Wing at REACH the following week.

Any thoughts about REACH vs CMC? We are also considering going to ECU…they are ranked #4 in the country for IVF success and will accept out of state patients.