IVF Cycle March 2012

Hello All,

Im new to the forum and will be starting my first IVF cycle in March 2012. I start my prescreening in January. I’m very nervous because I’m not sure what to expect. I have done a lot of research online but it’s nothing like having the support of someone that is going through the same thing. I have started my prenatal pills. Is there anything else I can do in advance.

Are there any ladies cycling late Feburary early March.:grr:

I’m planning to start in Feb with testing for IVF in April! Very nervous! I’ve been doing acupuncture, which I really recommend. I want to try and get my diet under control (more natural and organic). Anything your trying? What tests are you starting with?

I should be starting about that time. Very excited!:cheer:

MEL123

Im not sure what the accupuncture is for. Why do you recommend it. Im doing all of my bloodwork now and will doing my mock transfer in January and my 3 day bloodwork at the end of the month. I just got a plan my plan of treatment today.

Passion,
My RE recommends it. Research has shown it improves success rates for IVF. I thought it was crazy, but gave it a try and love it! It’s very relaxing.

I had a friend who with her partner got pregnant with IVF/accupuncture and some herbs for her luteal phase defect. she had twins in Aug. She went through a few things as well. So after I spoke with her I started the accupuncture to regulate my cycle after all hormones-I never knew when AF was coming and if she had, it helped so much in getting things together.
It is supposes to bring the blood flow to normal and strengthen the uterine lining. At my first IVF u/s the first thing the nurse said was how great my lining looked! LOL
I encourage you to use it before you begin your IVF cycle so that it helps before hand. Also my accupuncturist said that IVF and accu work well and he is ready for me next week to ensure things proceed.