IVF Cycle with DE II

Well I guess we will just have to start another thread since they closed our other thread.
AFM yes I breathed a huge sigh of relief when the measurements came back and all looked great. I will here ER numbers tomorrow afternoon. I am actually getting excited now.:woohoo:

Bless You Tbonus

I was staring at my computer freaking out. How could I not know what happens to everyone. You are a lifesaver!!! :clap:

OMG what happened? I had all these personals typed out!

Teresa- that’s a great lining check, see…all that worry for nothing! :cross: for ER tomorrow!

Leenalee and thefox- Welcome to the group! We are happy to have you here!

KARMA- Congrats on twins! Have a great vacation, we look forward to you updating when you can!

Teresa- Try not to worry about your lining… sounds like they and igloo told you some good ideas!

Jen- Maybe it’s just break through bleeding… KUP!

Don’t have time for more personals right now… a work deadline I thought I had more time to complete now is due in a few days… gonna be hard for me to check in as often, I promise to do my best to keep up with this busy week! Please be patient with me!

Teresa- I saw your lining update and wanted to congratulate you. That is an A+ lining.

Back to shaving, I am not pregnant any longer, but I still have been bad about keeping my legs shaved. I can reach them now, but I am too darn tired to shave them. LOL
Call me Sasquatch.

Godiva- when you get a chance, can you repost the list on this thread. I know you are super busy though so in the meantime, I am going to copy and paste it here. Only problem is that all the formatting will be lost.

Kate, I will repost the list… in a few minutes! Thanks for offering to do it!

Tbonus- THANK YOU! Enough said. Anyway, I am so glad to hear that your lining check went SO well! I knew everything would work out. You are all ready to go girlie. Please KUP on the ER tomorrow! I will be stalking the board for your update.

Thefox- :welcome: ! This thread is amazing. There are all types of people here. Some are gearing up for cycles, others are in cycles, some are pregnant and others have babies. You are definitely in the right place! I look forward to following your pregnancy journey and beyond. Best wishes!

Karmababy- Congratulations! We have yet another twin mama to add to the list :wink: . I am glad to hear that you had such an amazing first u/s. I wish you all the best for a very happy and healthy 9 months. Please KUP.
Bluebutterfly- I am sending lots of :pray: , :babydust: and :bsv: (you can never get too many :wink: ) for tomorrow’s ET. Please KUP and remember that we are all here to support you during your 2ww! Best wishes for a :bfp: !

Jen- I certainly know what it’s like to have restrictions but I can promise you that it will all be worth it in the end. On the bright side, you can have running to look forward to when you want to shed that baby weight after your pregnancy ;). I am looking forward to following your cycle and supporting you along the way! Best wishes.

AFM: I spoke to DH today and found out he will be able to come home early- next Friday! YAY! I miss him so much. We normally talk frequently throughout the day but he has been so busy so frequent contact has been difficult. It is going to be great to have his support and love and ultimately just to have him home! :clap:

leenalee - :welcome: This is a great group here!

thefox - :welcome: and congratulations on your twins!:clap:

tbonus - That’s a great lining! The most important is the triple stripe! Sounds like you are all set for transfer.:clap:

jdtx - I can’t wait to hear your news tomorrow.:bfp: :babydust: :bsv:

Jen403 - I’m not sure about the bleeding. Hopefully your clinic will call you back soon. KUP!

godiva - I hope you can meet your deadline.:cross:

Jdtx- I will be stalking tomorrow for that :bfp:

To finish personals

Ok I will try this again!

Blue- ET day tomorrow…whoo hoo! Best wishes and :bsv: to you.

Wendy- the twins are gorgeous, thanks for sharing the pics and a huge congrats to you and your family.

Jdtx- :cross: for POAS tomorrow. Can’t wait to hear your good news.

Pack- don’t be nervous about Weds…I have a feeling you are going to get a big green light for your cycle.

Karma- twins! How wonderful to hear those two little hearts beating! You must be over the moon.

Kate- it’s always so nice to hear from you. The girls sound like they are doing great…I hope Brooke’s feeding issues are resolved quickly. The banter between you and Dude is too funny. You are so lucky to have each other (which i’m sure you already know!):wink:

Sanda- are you starting to get excited yet? Your donor starts stim Sat…mine starts Sunday (:cross: )
No Lupron headaches for me this time…just a little crabby, poor DH! Have you started Estrogen yet? I started yesterday. I am :pray: for smooth sailing for you! (cycle buddy)

AFM: DC called and said that sometimes there is a little bleeding when first starting the Estrogen patches, so I am relieved! I may have overdone it with the jogging this morning so am taking it easy now and :cross: for the bleeding to stop. DC said it may be better to resort to just walking for here on in. I am bummed but have to keep in mind that there are bigger things to be concerned about right now.

Best wishes to all on our new thread! :babydust:

Sounds good, Godiva. I won’t post the unformatted version then.

On an important phone call… I’ll get the list when I can in a few… don’t worry, I will do it!

Faith- when we were first married my hubby had to go out of town quite a bit. He took me along when he could and I got to go to a lot of neat places, and the bonus was he racked up all kinds of frequent flyer miles for us. One time he went away for three weeks and it was so hard, so I know how you feel. I always met him at the airport and would be standing there waiting with butterflies in my stomach like when we first met! It’s so good to hear your DH will be coming home sooner than expected. Hang in there till Friday!

karmababy - :cheer: Congratulations on 2 healthy beans!

Final - Way too early to POAS! silly! But at least we know it was a false negative. Those peanuts are still snuggling in, they just haven’t had enough time to make hcg yet.

faith - So glad that your DH gets to come home early. Now he can be supportive in person instead of over the phone.

Jen403 - I am getting nervous since my donor will be starting soon. I took my last BCP yesterday so I should get AF in the next couple of days. I will have my baseline U/S this Thursday and if my lining is thin and I am suppressed I will start my delestrogen shots that evening. It’s so nice to have a cycle buddy. I’m sending you lots of:babydust: and thoughts for a perfect cycle!

[I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]We have a VERY BUSY week! (July 20-26)… I’ve been color coding the week’s dates with the banner! Let me know if you have a date or due date to add by your name! [/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

[FONT=Times New Roman]
[/FONT]
[B][U][FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Needing special thoughts:pray: [/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/U][/B][FONT=Times New Roman]
[FONT=Arial]Jennifer/Wishing- loss of twin boys @ 18wks on 7/8[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Faith- bedrest[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Dawn/Igloochic- loss of babies & kitty not going to make it 7/17[/FONT]
[/FONT][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][B][U]Gearing up for donor/FET cycle:flower: [/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Arial]Ebi/Ebikere (cycling in August @ SIRM-NY)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Janet/J-LYN[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]pdeupree (chose donor)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]fuzzykitten (starting w/ agency)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Anne/Outofeggs (waiting to be matched)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Rachel/Rachel38 (waiting to find donor)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Marilynn (cycle in fall)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]1dayatatime (RE appt. 6/18)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Laurie/Lewlou-(FET in Sept.)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Linda/Soulshine77 (Cycle early August!)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Kay (FET Sept/Oct)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Karens[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Jak40[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Ariel/styltryn (embryo adoption or DE/DS IVF in fall)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Trisha/TNTarandell (looking into DE IVF)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Margie/Mak27 (looking into DE IVF)[/FONT]

[B][U][FONT=Arial]Beginning… BCPs:woohoo: [/FONT][/U][/B]
[FONT=Arial]Sunshine7482 -fibroid found… on hold for a few months![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Butterfly13(finding new donor) [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Jennifer/Pack812(MRI 7/13, hysteroscopy 7/22, cycle Sept/Oct.)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]LGB (FET Aug. 31st )[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Stephanie/Godiva4me (FET Sept. 21)[/FONT]

[B][U][FONT=Arial]Currently in donor/FET cycle:cross: [/FONT][/U][/B]
[FONT=Arial]Jen/Jen403 (Start lupron 6/24, start estrogen patches 7/19, ER Aug 6 or 7)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Teresa/tbonus (start lupron 6/29, ER 7/21, ET 7/24 or 7/25)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Shellie/shellie9 (start lupron 6/28, vivelle 7/2,estimated ER 7/21, ET 7/25)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Dayana/bluebutterfly (start lupron 6/16, ER 7/16, ET 7/21)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Colleen/Lovemyreilly (start lupron 6/24, ET 7/23)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Elizabeth/Elizabethhopeful (start lupron 6/30, ET 7/27)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Carrie/Frogleg (FET 8/3)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Sanda u/s lining ck, 7/23, donor stims 7/25 ER 8/5, ET 8/10[/FONT]

[B][U][FONT=Arial]In 2ww:bsv::gsv: [/FONT][/U][/B]
[FONT=Arial]Julie/Jdtx65 ET 7/14,beta 7/23 [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Janet/FINALFRONTIER (7/17 FET) beta 7/31[/FONT]

[B][U][FONT=Arial]Waiting for 1st ultrasound - Bean Count :-):clap: [/FONT][/U][/B]
[FONT=Arial]Jane/Janehill - u/s 7/23[/FONT]

[B][U][FONT=Arial]BFP - next milestone:preg: [/FONT][/U][/B]
[FONT=Arial]Lisa/Karmababy-(2 beans) appt. 7/31[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]SRL-(2 beans)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Jennifer/malloned10 (1 bean) -due date 2/19/2010, released to OB 7/15[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Lia/imagicat (1 bean)- due date 2/11/10[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Dawn/Twilight (1 bean)-due date 1/31/10[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Carolyn/Makingithappen (1 bean) u/s 6/19[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Kris/KrisBV (2 beans) u/s 6/15[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Dawnm419 (1 bean)- due date 1/8/2010[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Hopein09 (1 bean) due date 1/5/2010, OB appt. 7/27[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Selena/Selenam1979 (2 beans) -due date 12/29/09, but likely 12/6/09 due to twins[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Erika/faith1186 (1 boy, 1 girl) MFM appt. 7/17[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Meghan/megwalsh6 (1 boy, 1 girl) due date 11/26/09, but won’t go past 11/10/09 due to twins[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Leigh/friedeggs (2 girls-fraternal) due date 10/25/09[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Luvmyfamily (1 bean) released to OB 3/31[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Shirley/Chima (2 beans)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Sasha (1 boy, 1 girl)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Kirsten/Kirstyloo (1 girl)-[I]due date 8/17/09, C-section sched. for 8/10/09[/I][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Ria/ria_2008 (1 boy, 1 girl)- due date 8/22/09[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Shellie/Sagermom (1 bean)[/FONT]
[I][FONT=Arial]Wendy/EarlyMenoWHAT? (2 beans)[/FONT][/I]
[FONT=Arial]Renee/AMA (1 boy, 1 girl)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Jules (2 beans)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Kim/karz (1 bean)-[I]due date 9/28/09 -[/I][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Melanie/wntacambaby [I](1 girl)-due date 10/27/09[/I][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Sandy/Sandy18 [I](2 beans)[/I][/FONT]

[B][U][FONT=Arial]Babies, babies, babies!!!:welcome: [/FONT][/U][/B]
[FONT=Arial]John/Guyperspective (2 boys) Durham and Preston born June 18, 2009[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Natalie/natalie28 (1 girl) Penelope Elise June19, 2009 (Not sure if this is the right date)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Penny/ballerinagirl- Charles and Lily arrived April 16, 2009![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Kate/kathelen & Dude/Azoodude- Brooke Marie and Claire Marie arrived on April 7, 2009! [/FONT][FONT=Arial]The Finite Monkey[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Stacey/MinnesotaGirl (1 boy) c-section 4/17/09[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Shelley/babysteps- Tyler, Luke and Conner arrived on August 9th! [/FONT][FONT=Arial]TLC triplets are here![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Laurie/lauries03- Jaxson arrived on November 19th! [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Laurie’s announcement[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Kay- Clara Ruth arrived in October![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Kathie/Katrina- Caldwell Hiort and Naomi Bell arrived on December 8th! [/FONT][FONT=Arial]http://livinglavitarobinson.blogspot.com/[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Bethany/bd711- Isabelle Maya arrived on December 22nd! [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Bethany’s announcement[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Birgit/Ladybugbaby- Gabrielle and Carina arrived on January 20th! [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Birgit’s announcement in the March Due Date thread[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Stephanie/crescendo97- Simeon Carey and Samantha Carey arrived on February 3rd! [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Stephanie’s announcement[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Lauren/laurengator- Ike Benjamin arrived on February 12th! [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Lauren’s announcement[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Tia/parker_john- Parker arrived on February 21st! [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Parker’s birth story [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Annie/irishann- Zarah Marie arrived on February 24th! [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Annie’s announcement[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Lauire/Wannafamily- Isabella Rose came home to Mommy and Daddy on March 3rd! [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Laurie’s announcement[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Marisa/MarisaD- 1 boy arrived on December 22, 2008![/FONT]

[B][U][FONT=Arial]Regrouping:grouphug: [/FONT][/U][/B]
[FONT=Arial]Memrie/memsimpson[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Browneyes1970 (surgery 7/3 to remove adhesions and tube)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Donna/DG924[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Dawn/Igloochic[/FONT]

[B][U][FONT=Arial]Moving On:) [/FONT][/U][/B]
[FONT=Arial]Barbara/Prayingforamiracle[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Karine/Karini (hip surgery 6/24 moving on to adoption or DE/DS IVF)[/FONT]

[B][U][FONT=Arial]We Miss You!:frowning: [/FONT][/U][/B]
[FONT=Arial]Barbara/MrsMarch (last status: pregnant)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Beth/bboops (last status: pregnant)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Amy/1stTimemom2be (last status: pregnant)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Kat/kat3- 1 bean (last status: pregnant)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Dawn/Dawnita- 2 beans (last status: pregnant)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Angie/alingbaby- 1 bean (last status: pregnant)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Tasha/tashajohn- 1 bean (last status: pregnant)[/FONT]

[B][COLOR=“Black”][SIZE=“2”]I am going to quote and reply to our two newest members, Leenalee and thefox. This way everyone can see their original posts and they don’t get lost in the thread changeover.[/SIZE][/B]

[QUOTE=Leenalee]
[SIZE=“2”]Pre-mock cycle blues?
Hello,

I’ve been lurking on this board for a while, following all of your stories and getting so much inspiration from all of you. You all impress me so much! You’re strong, intelligent, supportive, and you’re as knowledgable as the Drs. I’ve seen. I’m happy to finally be able to join you in the “non-lurking” capacity.

I hate to arrive on the board and ask for advice right away, but I was wondering if you could help me get through the weird emotional landmine DH and I just encountered?

Like all of you, we were trying so hard to do this on our own. We had two confirmed m/c, 2 more suspected, and a failed IVF/IUI. This month, we came up with a plan to get comfortable with donor eggs which was to try one last time to reproduce the exact events that led to the longest pregancy - HSG + Femera + Follistim. We did all this so that we would not have any regrets about moving on to donor eggs.

So why did all that enthusiasm I had for the donor route not make the arrival of any easier? We didn’t really think that reproducing all the same events as the long pregnancy would miraculously work. In fact, we’ve been knocking out the pre-reqs for the donor cycle, picked our donor, confirmed she’s available and willing, and will be starting our mock cycle now that AF showed up.

I honestly don’t understand why now I’m a weeping mess. Did any of you go through this either when you were deciding to go donor or when the last AF before your mock cycle started?[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

:welcome: Leenalee
I think it is completely normal to feel this way. I kept wondering if I should try again with my own eggs during our wait for our DE cycle. You need to allow yourself to mourn the loss of one thing, before you can feel the joy of the next.

[QUOTE=thefox] Can I join in?
[SIZE=“2”]Hi gals -

I wanted to check in here and see if I can join in? Is this DE and IVF site only for those trying to get pregnant or for those who were successful with DE and IVF as well?

I am 15 weeks pregnant with twins (boy and a girl), used a DE and it was my first time trying IVF.

Let me know if I can jump in! Or, if there is another link to those who used DE and pregnant, please let me know.[/SIZE]
[/QUOTE]

:welcome: thefox!!
Congratulations on those twin boys! How has your pregnancy been going so far. I gave birth to twin girls in April. Be sure to take it easy - carrying twins wears you out!

:welcome: [SIZE=4]Leenalee[/SIZE] and [SIZE=4]thefox!! You’ve come to the right place for support!![/SIZE]

Kate

Kate=It is so nice to see you active on this thread again. I remember your cycle from beginning to the fast paced c-section.:woohoo:
Godiva- Thank You list Godess. What would we do without you.

Leenalee & the fox - :welcome:

Teresa - Congrats on an awesome lining check. Everything is falling into place now and I’m so happy for you! KUP on the ER tomorrow!

Faith - My DH won’t be home til July 31st so I’m in your shoes also right now! The weekends are especially tough because we do everything together! I know exactly how you are feeling right now…

jd - Will be watching for your post tomorrow. Wishing you luck if you decide to POAS!

Karma - Congrats on twins!!! That is awesome news!