IVF failed

I’m overweight and also if i don’t take any medication on menses, my menses will not come at all. Why i failed IVF 3 times ??? 1st was 2 days before hCG i got bleed, 2nd was already 8wks but didnt grow so gotta take out and today is my hCG but still failed. I really dont understand what is the cause of all this. I’m feeling so depress and sad. Anyone there to help me ? :((

[QUOTE=derrin73]I’m overweight and also if i don’t take any medication on menses, my menses will not come at all. Why i failed IVF 3 times ??? 1st was 2 days before hCG i got bleed, 2nd was already 8wks but didnt grow so gotta take out and today is my hCG but still failed. I really dont understand what is the cause of all this. I’m feeling so depress and sad. Anyone there to help me ? :(([/QUOTE]
I am sry to here this, my prayers are with you…

(((hugs)) to you, I’m sorry for what you are going through. Talk to your RE, hopefully you would get the answers you need. Good Luck

Aww i’m so sorry!

Don’t give up!!

I don’t know your situation, but i’d demand your doctor do all the tests possible to find out why! I’d start an aspirin regimen for good measure too.

Good Luck!