IVF in Ukraine

Hi!

My two IVF efforts were unsuccessful. Decided to change the place.

I’ve read a lot about this issue and studied the market. Ukraine is said to be popular for infertility treatment. Another advantage of in vitro fertilization in the Ukraine is that the country has a well established track record in reproductive medicine and its clinics are modern and very well equipped. What’s more, most doctors are trained to high international standars and are very attentive and caring. Succes rates for IVF in the Ukraine are also quite impressive – in some patient profiles they are as high as 42% and 60% for egg donation treatment

I selected Babyboom clinic based on reviews. Got profound consultation from the manager.

Currently I am negotiating with Babyboom clinic. They have convenient all-inclusive packages.

We are planning the first trip there soon together with husband. Has anyone came across their website?

Does anyone have experience of infertility treatment in Ukraine?

Thanks in advance

I have experience with infertility treatment in Ukraine. I delivered my first child with no problem at all. However, 1 years later when I was TTC my second born it seemed kinda hard. 2 years trying to conceive. The journey was not rosy at all. I never bothered going to the hospital because I presumed I was healthy. My first born came so fast without even trying. Then my DH told me to start seeking medical care. I moved from one clinic to another with no help. I had a failed IVF and another failed IUI. It was so disappointing. You can imagine the money that I lost to fund those procedures. Then my friend introduced me to Bio tex in Kiev. Their services were of high quality and affordable., They had a long history of success. Even when I checked their patients reviews, it was full of positivity. I decided to give a try., Since then I do not regret joining their patients list. they told me my problem and offered a list of solutions. They explained everything to me from scratch. I have never had a assisted pregnancy before so I was new to all those stuffs. I am now a mother of 2 kids and very happy. I hope your clinic will do wonders to you too.

Yes, i’ve heard about them too. In Ukraine there are lots of clinics.
I am working with Babyboom now. They seem realy professional and I am satisfied with their flexible approach to each client.
Also contacted some of their ex clients and got positive feedback.
Its good to find some good agency because the problem is very intimate and support is needed

I prefer Bio texcom clinic more than any other. There services are of high quality. Can you imagine that they are even running out of 2018 economy package. Many clients are streaming in. Now if someone wants to register for the economy package they only have this week. Unless other wise they will be forced to go for either the standard or VIP packages. They are very affordable. I have been there severally. Even the clients results are satisfying. A friend of mine introduced me there after she had several failed IVF too. But when she went there just one trial and she was successful. That is why I always believe the clinic has a lot to do with the success of a treatment. You can also learn more about their surrogacy here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj1tXv5j5Q4. The vlog is of more importance if you want to know more about them. As they will be posting there for more information.