Ivf Meds Assistance

Good Morning Ladies:

I have been reading a couple of threads where there were questions about the cost of IVF medicine. I know first hand how expensive it can be. So I decided to do some research on programs that assist/discount IVF medications. Most of the programs I found assist couples that don’t have any pharmacy benefits for their medicine or they take off a certain dollar amount if you meet their quailifications. I figure this may be a shot in the dark but any assistance that you can get is appreciated I’m sure. Below is a list of websites for you to check out to see if you can get assistance paying for your meds.

New Life Agency - Insurance for Surrogacy, IVF, Surrogates, Egg Donor, Intended Parents and Assisted Reproduction Professionals.
Infertility Treatment and Information - Fertility by Designâ„¢
Heart Rx Initiative: Helping Expand Access-Ferring Fertility
Paying for Treatment: FertilityAssist 2 - Fertility LifeLines™
IVF Cost and Fertility Treatment Program | Winfertility

This needs bumping!!

I thought the information would be useful.

I RECIEVED ALL MY GONAL F [B]FREE [/B]THROUGH FERTILITY LIFELINES’S PROGRAM COMPASSIONATE CARE. CHECK WITH YOUR RE THEY ARE THE ONES WHO GAVE ME THE INFORMATION AND YOU HAVE TO DO IT THROUGH YOUR RE OFFICE.YOU SHOULD ALL TRY IT OUT. ITS ONLY A ONE TIME DEAL BUT THIS IS WHAT HELPED US MOVE ON TO TRY IVF #2. IT SAVED US A LOT!!! THANK YOU LORD!! :pray:

I’m actually looking into that now

Wow… Let’s bump this ahead again!!

got it all today and also free trigger shot too!!!

I think that is excellent at least I know the program works.

Help with site

What do you do once you go to the fertilitylifeline.com site?
Thanks,
Carrie

I just thought I would add a note for anyone who uses BCBS of Texas. I do not have any IVF benefits. In fact, the fertility meds are specifically excluded under my policy. I was told by Freedom and other pharmacies that I had no coverage. I paid out of pocket for my meds for years.

This year, I learned of Triessent pharmacy. They specifically contract with BCBS of Texas. They somehow file under your major medical and almost all of the fertility meds are covered even if they are specifically excluded under your policy. This has saved me a ton of money.