IVF or surrogacy?

[QUOTE=“Gwineth, post: 1869900, member: 87471”]how are you now? there should be already a result? so! are you pregnant? haven’t seen your message earlier so could not comfort you at all. but it was an early stage after your ET so it should’ve been ok to not have preggy symptoms.
but how are you now?[/QUOTE]

thank you hon, i feel good now! I’ve written about my pregnancy 2 comments before. I’m alright, but something doesn’t feel right to me…I can’t explain and maybe it’s just a consequence of pregnancy and hormonal changes, but it’s not only physical…i want to do scan to know everything is ok. nonsense…i’m ok, never mind.
you better tell me how do you feel?

[QUOTE=“Petricker, post: 1868659, member: 87370”]Hello from a first-time poster.
I’m 46-year-old-woman who underwent three fresh IVF cycles with OE and DE but the results are still negative. My chances are really miserable as I’ve never seen BFP. All hopes for bearing my own children are destroyed. My DH supports me and believes we will raise a wonderful kid of ours but I can’t hope it would be like that. The only thing I want is another 2WW with BFP. I can’t have more failures and I feel like I’m totally useless.

I heard it’s possible to move to surrogacy, but girls, is it alright to know that your child was born not by you? I mean, are there any differences in your own attitude towards a child? Of course, you love your child even if he is adopted but still he’s half-yours only…It sounds like a nightmare! Maybe should I try IVF again? Maybe it’s possible to have more eggs fertilized or a frozen cycle could be of better use for me? Share your experience, please. I need it.[/QUOTE]
Hello,
Sorry to hear about the negative status regarding IVF Treatment even after secondary attempt.As of pregnancy is concerned IVF plays a vital role by helping those couples who faces the issues of infertility.As per my point of view, IVF is a major factor for a successful pregnancy with its advancement followed at appropriate destination.
India is highly rich in medical tourism, now the one question remains in mind whether to go for [B]IVF or Surrogacy?

IF you prefer IVF even your age is above 40
IVF advancement -[/B]
On average 24% of embryos are inserted into women’s womb in India and lead to live birth. But researchers believe that this could be increased to 78% by using new technique by selecting best embryos
For new procedure and better results patient has to go for the ICSI technology assistance in IVF that cost is Rs. 1, 50,000 - Rs. 2, 50,000($2,251.07 - $3,751.78)
Even India is quite affordable for the Treatments like IVF as compared to other countries
Surrogacy -
In other countries like the US, UK surrogacy has strict restrictions according to the law
But India is the only destination where you can get the maximum chances of surrogacy.I can understand the child which is born from a surrogate mother is half for us but now think of the famous personalities in India who has the infertility issues, gender issues those are the most cheerful parents and enjoying their parenting life even there are some people who are single parent due to their gender issue, so why we can’t then? science and technology help us then why we should step down by such narrow thoughts
every individual dream about parenting and a happy family.To know more about the best IVF Treatment and Centers in India click here

[QUOTE=“Petricker, post: 1869905, member: 87370”]thank you hon, i feel good now! I’ve written about my pregnancy 2 comments before. I’m alright, but something doesn’t feel right to me…I can’t explain and maybe it’s just a consequence of pregnancy and hormonal changes, but it’s not only physical…i want to do scan to know everything is ok. nonsense…i’m ok, never mind.
you better tell me how do you feel?[/QUOTE]
I feel very good as for a pregnant woman haha
I am happy that you feel ok but have you had your scan already? is everything fine? you sounded very concerned though. but I think that it is all just pregnancy symptoms :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“Gwineth, post: 1870183, member: 87471”]I feel very good as for a pregnant woman haha
I am happy that you feel ok but have you had your scan already? is everything fine? you sounded very concerned though. but I think that it is all just pregnancy symptoms :)[/QUOTE]

i’m happy about your pregnancy, although it’s tough for me a little. it’s a miracle you must know it. unfortunately, my miracle has gone. 2 days before my scheduled scan I had a miscarriage. I felt so high througout my 2ww, no bad signs or so, and was over the moon when I got bfp…all this disappeared in a moment. devastated, depressed. but still i’m here and thinking of moving on. not now of course, maybe in a month or two, but i’ll keep going to reach my dream. fingers crossed for you x

oh my God! Honey I feel your pain! I am sure you are going through a lot… I wish you the best really, I think that you should take your time and rest for a month or two like you have said but it is not only your body that has to rest but your mind too. this is not an easy thing to go through… m/c… it is hard and maybe you should not only get some support here but also go and see a professional (I am just advising it because I know how dreadful it is for a woman to experience an m/c)…
wishing you nothing but the best!

[QUOTE=“Gwineth, post: 1870317, member: 87471”]oh my God! Honey I feel your pain! I am sure you are going through a lot… I wish you the best really, I think that you should take your time and rest for a month or two like you have said but it is not only your body that has to rest but your mind too. this is not an easy thing to go through… m/c… it is hard and maybe you should not only get some support here but also go and see a professional (I am just advising it because I know how dreadful it is for a woman to experience an m/c)…
wishing you nothing but the best![/QUOTE]

Thank you , Gwin! i’m grateful for any support.
you are right, a good rest is the best i can have for now. my body feels good, weird but it is so. but my mind split in two parts and one of them is not going to fight again, but the other one is like a warrior ready to struggle till death. thank you for a good advice btw. I just started mt rehab program, you’re right again, it’s helpful thing.
thank you, dear! Sending you lots of sunny days

@Petricker
that’s great! you should fight! what else is left for you???
I wish you nothing but the best, honey!
I hope you find your strength though!
xx

Hi dear! Just looked through your tread and want to say that we are in the same boat … I’m very sorry for your loss and subsequent depression… I must admit having the same feelings. That’s really awful to realize one day that you could have been a mother in the nearest future, but your dream vanished, evaporated in one second. . Having some rest is something that I believe would help both of us… xx

[QUOTE=“Gwineth, post: 1870342, member: 87471”]@Petricker
that’s great! you should fight! what else is left for you???
I wish you nothing but the best, honey!
I hope you find your strength though!
xx[/QUOTE]
Thank you a million! I don;t know how but I think I’ve found strength for having on more round. actually, I’m sure I will try again.
If it wasn’t meant to be positive, then I will start surrogacy immediately. Spring makes me feel better, new life for a nature, maybe it’s a chance for having new life for myself.
How are you?

I’ve just read your post too. I’m sorry for your health issues, really sorry. however these feelings are not eternal.
not that I’m happy too much, but I can breathe. I am alive. We need to love ourselves, we need to love our bodies.
Positive thinking is a great thing, my doc says I’m getting better because of that. We’ll be ok, I’m sure!
PS. have you decided anything upon egg donation?

Yep, I’ve spoken to several doctors, we’ve discussed the variants… did a row of analysis to check all possible problems. It looks like there’s no use of trying my eggs. My dh says he won’t stop loving me in any case. I’m so grateful to him for his support. At least I can carry that baby and give birth to it. They say we can chose the donors and the baby will have the features that we would like to and would resemble us. Besides it still will be my husband’s baby. And I think the most important thing is that it’ll be healthy and strong. Ladies, where would you reccommend to go in order to get qualified assistance in the sphere?

that’s cool you are trying to find positive things about your issue.
and your husband is right, you must also love yourself in any case. don’t blame your body for not giving you great eggs, it happens.
regarding egg donation, yes, you can choose a donor but not every clinic or agancy has this option. sometimes you can’t even choose at all. can you imagine that?
it was my 4th cycle, I’m now with biotexcom. Fine clinic, i like the way they perform treatment. btw, it’s not expensive and you’ll have an opportunity to select several egg donors not only by reading information about them but you can watch photos and interviews with them.

[QUOTE=“Petricker, post: 1870382, member: 87370”]Thank you a million! I don;t know how but I think I’ve found strength for having on more round. actually, I’m sure I will try again.
If it wasn’t meant to be positive, then I will start surrogacy immediately. Spring makes me feel better, new life for a nature, maybe it’s a chance for having new life for myself.
How are you?[/QUOTE]
WOW!!!
I am so happy!
You are so great! Honestly I was expecting you to give up but you have surprised me! I feel like you should be proud of yourself! I am proud of you! And I feel like with your inner strength you will be able to have positive and I am hoping for your success. and sending you fertility vibes :slight_smile:
Oh I am fine
I am not nervous anymore, I am enjoying my beautiful pregnancy :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“Gwineth, post: 1870407, member: 87471”]WOW!!!
I am so happy!
You are so great! Honestly I was expecting you to give up but you have surprised me! I feel like you should be proud of yourself! I am proud of you! And I feel like with your inner strength you will be able to have positive and I am hoping for your success. and sending you fertility vibes :slight_smile:
Oh I am fine
I am not nervous anymore, I am enjoying my beautiful pregnancy :)[/QUOTE]

Thank you for these kind words! It was unexpected even for me you know, this constant pressure and emotional rollercoaster made me so exhausted and devastated, you can’t imagine. I wish there would be less women who have to go through this. I’m so grateful to everyone who support me. I’m sure I’m coping with my problems just because of that. I’m also grateful to biotex, my manager is awesome. It’s herjob to organize the process but to be attentive and caring it’s her personal atittude towards what she does. All my questions found replies and it’s amazing. I feel so good now that there is nothing impossible for me, even this few-months-wait doesn’t seem as a tragedy.
I’m so happy about your success! xoxoxo

I am so happy for you and at the same time I am happy that for me it is just a few months and all of that fertility journey story will come to an end. and I really hope as well as you that soon we all be free from the fertility issues and conflicts and the world will unite.
well, I hope that you will be constantly updating on your progress because as it took you so long I became very curious and I really want you to success.
PS yes, the managers in biotex are amazing, they are always very occupied with a lot of things and don’t have a lot of time
Yes, you should keep that positive way of thinking forever or at least till the end of the treatment and your fertility journey
Good luck xx

Ladies, where would you reccommend to go in order to get qualified assistance in the sphere?

It depends what and where you want to undergo your treatment. I myself know a few ladies who have undergone ivf in Invcta (Poland) and NS (Russia). Nothing but praise.

I can advise only according to my personal perspective. Not long ago we started our journey with Ukraine and heard a lot about people which have their treatment there.
I guess this country is successful enough in reproductology to have a big list of clients.
Ukrainian clinics provides with different medical programs which are de ivf and surrogacy. it’s absolutely legal there.
It’s up to you what to choose, I share my impressions only.

oh Mydreammore, you must be a bit inattentive as we’ve already had conversation regarding my treatment but it was another threads of mine.
In a nutshell, I chose Biotexcom in Ukraine because they have a perfect package, actually it’s called Ideal, which includes 2 egg donation cycles and in cose of fail you are provided with transition to surrogacy. It’s great for me because if you choose surrogacy, money paid for de ivf is your first payment for surrogacy. As I miscarried a baby before the first scan, I was looking for surrigacy and then changed my mind again. I need to be in Kyiv on Mon 5 and wait for ET. I’m very very nervous :confused:

[QUOTE=“Mydreammore, post: 1870623, member: 87459”]I can advise only according to my personal perspective. Not long ago we started our journey with Ukraine and heard a lot about people which have their treatment there.
I guess this country is successful enough in reproductology to have a big list of clients.
Ukrainian clinics provides with different medical programs which are de ivf and surrogacy. it’s absolutely legal there.
It’s up to you what to choose, I share my impressions only.[/QUOTE]
I can also confirm that Ukraine is one of the most developed ivf or surrogacy directions and as I myself went to biotexcom (a Ukrainian clinic) I can tell that depends on the clinic they have a wide range of offers and European standards services. But I can only say this about biotexcom because I had no actual experience with other clinics so can’t tell. but Russia, as I have heard, soon to be closed for surrogacy.

[QUOTE=“Petricker, post: 1870624, member: 87370”]oh Mydreammore, you must be a bit inattentive as we’ve already had conversation regarding my treatment but it was another threads of mine.
In a nutshell, I chose Biotexcom in Ukraine because they have a perfect package, actually it’s called Ideal, which includes 2 egg donation cycles and in cose of fail you are provided with transition to surrogacy. It’s great for me because if you choose surrogacy, money paid for de ivf is your first payment for surrogacy. As I miscarried a baby before the first scan, I was looking for surrigacy and then changed my mind again. I need to be in Kyiv on Mon 5 and wait for ET. I’m very very nervous :confused:[/QUOTE]
Oh, good luck, honey! Fingers crossed everything will be fine!

xoxox