IVF or surrogacy?

[QUOTE=“Petricker, post: 1870624, member: 87370”]oh [B]Mydreammore[/B], you must be a bit inattentive as we’ve already had conversation regarding my treatment but it was another threads of mine.
In a nutshell, I chose Biotexcom in Ukraine because they have a perfect package, actually it’s called Ideal, which includes 2 egg donation cycles and in cose of fail you are provided with transition to surrogacy. It’s great for me because if you choose surrogacy, money paid for de ivf is your first payment for surrogacy. As I miscarried a baby before the first scan, I was looking for surrigacy and then changed my mind again. I need to be in Kyiv on Mon 5 and wait for ET. I’m very very nervous :confused:[/QUOTE]

Yeah! Perhaps I’m really forgetful person. But I recall the package you’ve chosen. It’s a good option in your specific situation. This pack gives guaranties.

I’m sorry about your previous loss, I hope you’ll get your success this time. I know that my wishes and poor advices can’t cure of the worry regarding your next trial on Monday.

But you should remember all my heart and spirit are trying to send the part of their confidence to you.

Just one question… are you ready to start planning surrogacy in case of (you know which case I mean) ??

[QUOTE=“Gwineth, post: 1870628, member: 87471”]I can also confirm that Ukraine is one of the most developed ivf or surrogacy directions and as I myself went to biotexcom (a Ukrainian clinic) I can tell that depends on the clinic they have a wide range of offers and European standards services. But I can only say this about biotexcom because I had no actual experience with other clinics so can’t tell. but Russia, as I have heard, soon to be closed for surrogacy.[/QUOTE]
I didn’t hear about Russia as a destination for fertility treatment journeys. we weren’t even deciding to consider this variant due to some ideas we used to have. we were aware Ukraine is a country which gives more civil rights and liberties. I ain’t gonna repeat your words. Actually biotexcom became the place we always think about.
We suppose it was our luckiness to find this clinic because of mentioned above reasons and advantages. I guess many people choosing surrogacy and egg donation there are happy due to that they know there are lots of clinic that can’t provide them with well-arranged donor base or even a driver to get to the clinic from the airport.

Really? I thought it was quite popular before all those news… well, I guess not :slight_smile:
Wasn’t it kind of hard actually? It is not that well represented on fertility forums and you have to dig deep in order to find any reviews about the clinic and stuff.
But eventually when you actually find them and read what they do and what kinds of treatments they provide it’s like finding a treasure… don’t you think?:slight_smile:

Yeah Dear as a rule we have a possibility to read a lot of general information. I also think that someone’s real stories are useful but they usually give to know only about an emotional context of the journey that was described. Particularly if we read the posts of supporting in specific issues.
But I really met some concrete comments that became a guiding star right to my choice.
Maybe I a bit missed a sense of your question. But before I’ve applied to my clinic I knew about some advantages of Ukrainian reproductology. I couldn’t find an information about biotexcom. Can you imagine! I read a lot but there were no facts about biotex on those articles and posts.
And one day everything was changed. Like a wall broken by the wave the news of biotex flowed to my vision.
I began noticing more and more about my future clinic on internet. Every day this made my final decision closer.

That’s what I meant basically!
It is amusing how sudden this change in perception is - you did not notice the single mention of biotexcom and then in a second, you see that all of the forums are filled with the information about biotexcom! which is understandable because you know what you are looking for actually! however, we all should admit that there are not that many biotexcom posts here and there whatsoever.

I’m sorry for your failed cycles… you can consult http://drandalslakshmifertilityclinic.com/gynecology-doctor.php they are really good in treating infertility.

As you have failed for IVF 3 times, so now you should go for surrogacy. Don’t worry about the behavior of a woman who would be a surrogate mother of the child as there is a legal contract between both the parties. Read more at http://www.surrogate360.com/surrogate/surrogacy-law/surrogacy-contracts-explained regarding the terms and conditions for the whole surrogacy procedure.

As you have failed for IVF 3 times, so now you should go for surrogacy. Don’t worry about the behavior of a woman who would be a surrogate mother of the child as there is a legal contract between both the parties. Read more at http://www.surrogate360.com/surrogate/surrogacy-law/surrogacy-contracts-explained regarding the terms and conditions for the whole surrogacy procedure.

I would recommend seeing a doc to dig deeper to find out the reasons why you have experienced recurrent pregnancy loss. There are other options as IVF PGS NGS, IVF with donor eggs before moving onto surrogacy.

[QUOTE=“Vincent Ortiz, post: 1870727, member: 88247”]As you have failed for IVF 3 times, so now you should go for surrogacy. Don’t worry about the behavior of a woman who would be a surrogate mother of the child as there is a legal contract between both the parties. Read more at http://www.surrogate360.com/surrogate/surrogacy-law/surrogacy-contracts-explained regarding the terms and conditions for the whole surrogacy procedure.[/QUOTE]
you know there are still too many ways of having a baby… some of them is adoption… I don’t know why other don’t want to adopt a baby? what is wrong with modern world, a surrogacy becomes such a common thing…
if you are out of money and it has no matter to you what genes will have your baby… do adoption is for you…
p.s. frankly, it’s not about me because we still have good chances to get a baby with our genes. The one thing is to find a right place of treatment…
have you ever experience this issue? did you find a surrogate mother using this link? looking forward for your reply

[QUOTE=“xeniamo, post: 1870763, member: 85968”]I would recommend seeing a doc to dig deeper to find out the reasons why you have experienced recurrent pregnancy loss. There are other options as IVF PGS NGS, IVF with donor eggs before moving onto surrogacy.[/QUOTE]
you are totally right, surrogacy is not the last option in her case. honestly, if I have a chance to use just a regular ivf i would do it. unfortunately it’s not for us. due to my health condition i’m not able to carry a baby and it kills without gun. We have lost our hope to be parents but a friend of mine told that we still have options to have a baby. she told us about adoption as surrogacy is forbidden in our country. honestly, i’m not sure we could adopt a baby because i’m not sure I could accept this baby as mine. i know it sounds really selfish but we still could have a baby via surrogacy with our genes. i suppose it the best idea for us.

may i ask you a question? have you ever experienced surrogacy? if yes could you tell me about that, i mean the whole process and countries where this is allowed.

At the end of the day the decision lies with you. What we can do is offer help and support. I know at your age you have gone through a lot. According to my more than years TTC I have learnt a lot. And one of them is the choice of the clinic. The clinic that is helping you do the procedures has a lot with your success rate. I moved to hospital having different expectations. But both of them failed me. You can imagine the money that I spent on IVF and IUI. Then I realized that I should chose a successful clinic. One with high rate of success. Then Bio tex in Kiev made me achieve my dreams. My first attempt was a success. Today I can proudly say that I am a mother. So choose wisely the clinic that you are going to have a procedure with. Concerning surrogacy I do not see any problem with it. The child will be genetically yours. The only thing is that someone else helped you carry the pregnancy. But remember you paid for it too. So you can decide to opt for that if you feel another IVF or FET will not help.

At the end of the day the decision lies with you. What we can do is offer help and support. I know at your age you have gone through a lot. According to my more than years TTC I have learnt a lot. And one of them is the choice of the clinic. The clinic that is helping you do the procedures has a lot with your success rate. I moved to hospital having different expectations. But both of them failed me. You can imagine the money that I spent on IVF and IUI. Then I realized that I should chose a successful clinic. One with high rate of success. Then Bio tex in Kiev made me achieve my dreams. They are so good at this that many clients are preferring them over other clinics. They are even running out of the economy package of 2018. So you better hurry up if at all you will need their services. My first attempt was a success. Today I can proudly say that I am a mother. So choose wisely the clinic that you are going to have a procedure with. Concerning surrogacy I do not see any problem with it. The child will be genetically yours. The only thing is that someone else helped you carry the pregnancy. But remember you paid for it too. So you can decide to opt for that if you feel another IVF or FET will not help.

may i ask you a question? have you ever experienced surrogacy? if yes could you tell me about that, i mean the whole process and countries where this is allowed.
I am sorry to know yr story. Unfortunately I can’t be of much help to you. From what I know surrogacy is allowed in the US, Russia, Ukraine and Georgia (the country). Friends of mine have undergone IVF, IVF DE and with PGS NGS, and two families adopted. Everybody is happy, and that is the most important for us. Good luck with your journey.

I never thought such choice could appear. I suppose, if you are able to carry and deliver a baby you must try until it happens but if it’s impossible you’ve got to start considering surrogacy an option.
You know every surrogacy program consists of ivf in its beginning and how may we compare these procedures?
Each decision is taken after full examination and consultation with a doctor who says which treatment is the most appropriate for your particular case at current time.

Ukraine is known for its surrogacy friendly legislation. Friends of mine underwent the process with biotex clinic. So I know pretty much about the issue. Biotex has all-inclusive plans for 32k - 50k euro. They cover absolutely everything outside of your plane tickets. Meds, accommodation, transportation, food. All things that involve IVF, surrogate screening and birth at the hospital. And it was also the same price if donor eggs are chosen to be used instead. It is a nice back-up plan to have if things didn’t work out with OE at no additional cost! The best part about it is that they guarantee a baby (If the first surrogate doesn’t work out, they will try again with another until they are successful)

“Hey Don’t confuse about Surrogacy .I am new on these forums but i read alot about surrogacy. People here talk much about surrogacy.I have been trying to conceive from last 10 years but didn’t conceive even for a single time.I gave up on TTC. Then i started looking for other alternatives.A friend of mine suggested me IVF.I went through IVF cycles but failed at IVF too.Then i went for IUI but failed at it also.
Than i came to know about surrogacy. I live in Bulgaria where surrogacy is prohibited. So i started looking for countries where is legal.I heard about Europe that there are many clinics regarding surrogacy.I also heard it is cheaper there too.I have contracted there a clinic. they provided a healthy and Sound Surrogate who gave birth to our child. i am a happy and blessed mother now”

Fully understand what Anisa is talking about. The low cost of surrogate pregnancy in Eastern Europe is the most compelling reason I should say. Would-be parents from nearby West European countries including the UK and from as far as Australia and the USA are seeking surrogacy there more and more. The process is well regulated there. Surrogates are usually required to submit photos upon application. Then they undergo testing both physically and psychologically to make sure they are fit. Only women who have given birth before are qualified to become surrogate mothers. Agencies/clinics usually do not accept surrogates who drink, smoke, or take drugs. Typical surrogate moms from Eastern Europe are between 20 and 40 yrs. Prospective parents are given several profiles they can choose from before agreeing to a surrogate mom. As I’ve mentioned above, before going straight for pregnancy, a surrogate would have to undergo extensive medical testing. What tests a woman has to go through depends on the country’s law. Usually these involve gynecological examinations, blood tests, and screening for various sexually-transmitted diseases among many others. She also has to go through psychological screening. She would usually be given continual counseling by the agency along with the parents. In countries where commercial surrogacy is legal like Ukraine, the surrogate will have zero parental rights over the child!!! Gestational surrogacy cases may require some paperwork so that you can be legally named parents of the child. Otherwise, all you need to worry about is acquiring an exit visa for the child!!
But as usual there are some cons. While more affordable and financially feasible for you, you will unfortunately not be able to personally screen potential mothers for the surrogate pregnancy process in Eastern Europe. Since your baby’s life depends on the surrogate for nine months, it’s best to check your agency’s/clinic’s reputation when it comes to choosing and screening surrogate moms. Make sure your agency/clinic performs regular checks and home visits on the surrogate since you can’t be there physically to do it on your own.

Hey, dear Petricker! Welcome to on this forum. It is bad to hear about your infertility. Children are a blessing. Well, as concerned about surrogacy. There is always a genetic connection with your surrogate baby. A surrogate mother is a source to have a child. Genetically and legally child is yours. So there should be no question arise that there is any difference in your attitude towards your child. Surrogacy is such a blessing. I had blessed with twins through surrogacy. My aunt at the age of 41 had blessed with a baby girl through surrogacy. I suggest you that you should go for it. Good luck. Best wishes.

Hi there. How are you doing? hope you are doing good. TTC is tough no doubt. I can tell from experience. We have tried IVF twice. It was unfruitful. We were hopeless after that. Thanks to such good communities. They supported us in this hard time. They suggested that we don’t lose hope and go for surrogacy. We went for surrogacy and the surrogate mother gave birth to our son. we have never been so happy. I think you should go for surrogacy too. Your concerns are right but if you treat the child right I think he/she will understand. I think that you don’t worry about it and make the move forward. Good Luck :slight_smile:

I am going for surrogacy soon. My husband is going to take a break from his work. Than we are going to Ukraine to start our surrogacy there, I am infertile and there is some issue within me that doctors even can’t find it. I as TTC from last 10 years but no sign of conceiving came. So i went through proper testing and found that there is no reason behind my infertility. Now my husband says we will go for surrogacy to have a baby now.