IVF or surrogacy?

Hey. I am so sorry for you. I know it must be hard for you. I had 3 miscarriages and after that, I was not able to conceive. I went for treatments but failed. I also went for IVF but it failed in the second cycle too. I was upset. In the end, I decided to go for surrogacy. I am happy that I chose it. For it, I went to a clinic in Europe. Now I have a baby. I have no more worries in life. I am a happy mother. There is no difference in your own child and someone else birth given child. They both belong to the expecting parents. I hope you will understand.

Hi. How are you doing? I understand your concerns. I had them too. I’m a 40-year-old woman. I had my son through surrogacy a year ago. I had been TTC for three years and nothing happened. I had to go through so much. It was really hard for me. I really wanted a baby of my own. Surrogacy was the only option for me. It bothered me a lot that I couldn’t carry my child but honestly, you just get past it. When got to hold my baby in my arms he seemed so mine. And the connection I developed with him over the months can’t be compared. I know having myself would’ve been so much better but that’s okay. I’m way happy now.

Hey there. I’m really sorry to hear about what happened. I’d suggest you go for surrogacy, though. I see nothing wrong with it, to be honest. You want a baby, right? The baby will still be genetically, yours! What else could you possibly want? It’s a no-brainer, for me.

Hey! Even I am new over here. Sorry for the situations you are having.
Well, That’s how surrogacy works. And it’s for those who have lost all hopes for conceiving. So there is nothing to feel awkward. They are just making you able to have a baby.
If you would go for adoption, That baby won’t be biologically yours. But in surrogacy, this could be possible.
That’s completely up to you about what you want to go for.
As you have already three IVF failed. The doctors would never stop. They could try another one. But it’s up to you. Either you want to proceed or have a surrogacy procedure.

I guess surrogacy is the last option for me now to have baby of our own.
I have contacted many surrogacy related clinics and had gathered quite good info about surrogacy.
I also contacted some surrogates who are willing to cary our child in their womb.
I was pregnant thrice but had miscarriages every time.
I had many complications while getting pregnant.
During my first marriage i had no luck with having children although i conceived for 3 times.
I know today surrogacy is a common thing but i am worried about many aspects of having a baby via surrogacy.
I guess we will find a surrogate with the help of clinic we are consulting.

I’m happy about your pregnancy, although it’s tough for me a little. it’s a miracle you must know it. unfortunately, my miracle has gone. 2 days before my scheduled scan I had a miscarriage. I felt so high througout my 2ww, no bad signs or so, and was over the moon when I got bfp…all this disappeared in a moment. devastated, depressed. but still i’m here and thinking of moving on. not now of course, maybe in a month or two, but i’ll keep going to reach my dream. fingers crossed for you x

Hey! Julie here. Hope so you are doing well.
I just read your case and become very sad after reading your situation. It’s a big deal. I salute to your dare. You are a motivation for others who is dealing with such circumstances.
It’s a great option that you have chosen. There are some clinics I Europe that gives quality treatment. They have their surrogates. Expenses are also very reasonable there. You should also search for some clinics across Europe. I got many reviews about them. They are specialized for surrogacy. I think you should contact them. That’s my opinion.
All my sympathies are with you.

Sorry to hear about the failed cycles. You are a strong person hun. I am sure happiness will come to you. Now I have a suggestion for you. If you have your eggs fertilized then you can implement it. You can get them implanted in a surrogate mother. In this way, the baby will be genetically yours. I know you will miss out on giving the birth, But hey, You will get the baby at least.

Don’t worry dear.
There is a solution to every problem today.
If you are unable to have a baby from your own womb then why not you go for surrogacy.
Surrogacy is the most common method of having a baby with your own DNA.
Don’t lose any hope dear i’m also 43 years old and i have also no luck with kids.
I had many complications regarding pregnancy.I conceived for 3 times but resulted in miscarriages every time.So i also gave up on getting pregnant again and again.I researched over the web for different methods of having babies and i came across surrogacy.Surrogacy is a good solution for mothers like us who can’t have a baby of their own.While researching about surrogacy i came across a clinic many times.There are very positive reviews about it over the internet.
So i contacted the clinic and told them my complications they answered my all questions.They cleared my misunderstanding about the surrogacy.
So now i am ready to go for the surrogacy method.
I have persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy.He is ready if we can have a baby via surrogacy of our own DNA’s.
The clinic will find a good surrogate for our baby.
If someone has any review and suggestion please let us know.So that we can learn from you.

I’m sasha from Japan. We are settled in Japan from last few decades.
I had hysterectomy cancer. All of you should know its treatment and its result.As a result i was cancer free but for the lifetime i’m infertile now.So i was worried and tensed and than my husband came to know about surrogacy.Surrogacy is a method of raising a baby from someone’s else egg. I was amazed at this method but when i studied about it i was happy.Here in Japan it is totally prohibited.So we moved to Europe and roamed in Europe for sometime and contacted many clinics there, Than we heard about BioTexCom and we moved to Ukraine. It is a very good clinic and we consulted them.
They are the best they have best solution for us now.
Then we found a surrogate mom and we donated the eggs and now surrogate is carrying our twin daughters. Now when i sit alone i thank god that he is giving us two gifts in one time. We are so happy and excited to have our babies.
Please share your stories with me.